IIT Kharagpur GD/PI List Declared

Hi Puys, GD/PI list for IIT Kharagpur is out. Please check your calls in the below link… All the best to all the call getters http://www.som.iitkgp.ernet.in/images/stories/admissions/gd2011.pdf It also contains the venue for…

Hi Puys,

GD/PI list for IIT Kharagpur is out.
Please check your calls in the below link..

All the best to all the call getters

http://www.som.iitkgp.ernet.in/images/stories/admissions/gd2011.pdf

It also contains the venue for GD/PI city.
Further details will be communicated later...

Total 988 students called for the GD/PI

@ seniors I have send request for change of centre mentioning resasons, will they reply back or a new list will be out mentioning exact place for GD/PI ??

also some thread link required for last year GD/PI experiences ??

CHEERS

hey rupesh pls gimme the email; id coz i have to chnge my location as well...

Hi Seniors,
Can you please let us know when is the GDPI scheduled at Kharagpur campus?
Thanks in advance.....

In KGP the dates are 1-3 March..best of luck

what is the last rank to be called bro?

Heyy Puys......Yet another setback....I guess i am not shortlisted for the GD PI...From what i have analysed with the scores of myself,my batch mates and colleagues who had given both CAT and JMET , i have come to a conclusion that this list might have been prepared considering mostly only the JMET scores because even 97 percentile in CAT along with 2+ years in work exp and decent acads hasnt fetched a call.....:oops::banghead:...Seniors,Please throw some light as to what might have been the criterion for preparing this shortlist!!

i am in
jmet-892

does anyone know gdpi dates for bangalore center????

also what is no of intakes this year

does anyone know gdpi dates for bangalore center????

also what is no of intakes this year

May be this will help
Kharagpur: 1st to 3rd March, 2011
Delhi: 7th to 10th March 2011
Bangalore: 15th to 18th March, 2011
Mumbai: 21 to 24th March 2011

can seniors tell us till when we will get to know the exact dates as some of the dates are already filled up by other institutes and we would need some time to sort them out....

Hi,
I have a query. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. I have been going through PG B-school rankings '10 , whyy IIT K is not been listed in the rankings. or am is missing it out. Puys, kindly clarify. If this is not the right place, guide me where i can get it cleared.

thanks in advance.

is there any increase in the no of seats from 120 to 160 ?

ipconfig Says
is there any increase in the no of seats from 120 to 160 ?

VGSOM has started sending confirmation mails to shortlisted candidates regarding the dates and venue.Its as per the schedule written in the brochure!!

Hi VGSOM Puys,

I received my VGSOM GD/PI date today (10th March 2PM). With due respect I want to state that I have another GD/PI scheduled on 10th Mar (NMIMS at Mumbai) and also on 7th March (IIT Madras at Delhi). So I need to leave for Mumbai on the 9th.

So did send out a mail to Biplab Datta and Adcom team for changing my GD/PI slot to 8th March any time. Please let me know if my request would be entertained??

Thanks in advance!

Hi VGSOM Puys,

I received my VGSOM GD/PI date today (10th March 2PM). With due respect I want to state that I have another GD/PI scheduled on 10th Mar (NMIMS at Mumbai) and also on 7th March (IIT Madras at Delhi). So I need to leave for Mumbai on the 9th.

So did send out a mail to Biplab Datta and Adcom team for changing my GD/PI slot to 8th March any time. Please let me know if my request would be entertained??

Thanks in advance!

Hey how did you get to know your GD/PI date and time? Because I dint receive any mail from them. Is your venue Delhi?

@seniors
What is the procedure to change the date of GD/PI?
bcoz i hv my GT/PI for IITM on the same date and it is mentioned that they will not entertain any change in dates or venue..
IIT KGP: 7th March 2011, 2:00 PM
IIT M: 7th March 2011, 11:00 AM

Venue:elhi(both)

Plz rpy..
thnx in advance

Hi Seniors,
My GD/PI slot is on 16 th March, 2 pm @ IISC, Banglore. My query is that before when should i report there? do i have have to wait there till next day or i can start home that night? Please advice as i ve to book my tickets accordingly.

Thanks in advance.