IISC info??

HI ppl, One of my friends has got a final call from IISc for the MBA prgm. Wanted feedback from anyone (esp Blore guys) who have any info abt the course, vis–vis the brand recognition, placements, salaries, faculty etc. Regards, Sandeep…

HI ppl,
One of my friends has got a final call from IISc for the MBA prgm. Wanted feedback from anyone (esp Blore guys) who have any info abt the course, vis--vis the brand recognition, placements, salaries, faculty etc.

Regards,
Sandeep Achar.

Hi Sandeep,

I know somebody who has done his MBA from IISc,
I will try to get his info so that you can talk to him. Will send you a Personal message for that soon..

Cheers,
Sachin

as far as i know IIS is a good institute and has a good placement record also, coz it has its own co. based in nodia and a few more places, where it gives placement.

as for Infrastructrue have no idea.

Thanx a lot, Sachin and Neha, will pass on the info to my friend.

Sandy A.

Hi
IISc infrastructure is supposedly good, though ive seen only a small part of it when id been there for the MDI interview. Its a stone building, something similer to the IIMB stuff, pretty huge.
Regarding placements, ive heard they have decent placements, but somehow people feel it decent for operations or systems but not general MBA
bingo

wrong thread.sorry
~anush