IISc calls out

I just recvd the courier from IISc, which seems to follow the NITIE model of call issuance. JMET rank 206. My fifth IIT/Sc call , and four others. :: So now, its one down (SIBM) seven to go… Cheers Siddhu ::

I just recvd the courier from IISc, which seems to follow the NITIE model of call issuance. JMET rank 206. My fifth IIT/Sc call , and four others. So now, its one down (SIBM) seven to go..

Cheers

Siddhu

i too received my iisc letter(rank 162)..but they've called me to bangalore on 12th of march..i had clearly mentioned in the application form to be alloted iit delhi as my gd/pi centre..even in the brochure it has been mentioned that iisc would be conducting its gd/pi sessions at iit delhi also..i don't know what's up with them:x ..as for me if they don't change it i'll give it a miss..

if some1 is in the same predicament plz let me know what you're doing about it..
i too received my iisc letter(rank 162)..but they've called me to bangalore on 12th of march..i had clearly mentioned in the application form to be alloted iit delhi as my gd/pi centre..even in the brochure it has been mentioned that iisc would be conducting its gd/pi sessions at iit delhi also..i don't know what's up with them:x ..as for me if they don't change it i'll give it a miss..
if some1 is in the same predicament plz let me know what you're doing about it..

Congrats for youer call letter
student representative at DMS-IITD Mr. Tarun Soneja has confirmed IIsc Banglore isnt coming to delhi.

ATB

hey me got it too

AIR 713

and what is this Aptitude Test..

how shud we go abt it ..any idea

I am still waiting 4 the letter...

Atleast I can go and enjoy the Garden City
hehe

Waise ...

rank 820
Work ex 1 yr

Me too waiting for the letter.

Rank is 634. 8 months work experience @IT.

Is only Bangalore GD/PI centre or there are others too?

Cheers
Amigo

Me too waiting for the letter.

Rank is 634. 8 months work experience @IT.

Is only Bangalore GD/PI centre or there are others too?

Cheers
Amigo

only banglore...
ATB
I just recvd the courier from IISc, which seems to follow the NITIE model of call issuance. JMET rank 206. My fifth IIT/Sc call , and four others. So now, its one down (SIBM) seven to go..

Cheers

Siddhu

hey sidhu,
congrats for this call. i hope to seeya in banglore. whats your schedule. well asking on wrong forum, but how was your SIBM. i missed it.

Thanks a lot, and congrats to u too. Were you at SIBM too? My GD/PI were rather relaxed, though one of the GDs degenerated into a veritable fish market. . But I guess IIT interview panels won't be as kind, and will probably ask me things I know jack about. :-(. Anyway, my IISc and VGSOM GD/PIs are clashing, goddammit. Hope i can do someting about it.

Cya in Blore.

Om
amen
Ameen shal-om
Tat vamsi

Siddhu

I just recvd the courier from IISc, which seems to follow the NITIE model of call issuance.

Siddhu

Siddhu bhai kya karte ho.........Even I was waiting 4 the courier guy with every door bell.

Eventually checked my Post box late at night.........and there it was......The Call letter via normal post........was ur via courier??.....some differential treatment going on.....

Mine on 12th at 9 AM.

found the wordings bad:

The Institute will not make any contributions toward your travel and stay for
attending the interview. In case you are an outstation candidate you have to make your own arrangements for stay.

You have to come prepared to stay for an additional day in case it becomes necessary.

Extra day.....what do they mean........real bad.

It was regular post. My mom had recd it, and I assumed it was courier. I checked up with heran hr or so ago and found myself in the wrong. :-P

Om
Amen
Ameen Shal-om
Tat vamsi

Siddhu