IISc Call letters out

Hi All, I received my IISc call letter by post today…please use this forum to post your queries on gd/pi dates and the selection process…

Hi All,

I received my IISc call letter by post today.....please use this forum to post your queries on gd/pi dates and the selection process....

Hi All,

I received my IISc call letter by post today.....please use this forum to post your queries on gd/pi dates and the selection process....

congrats for ur call letter!!!
wts ur jmet rank...
and also mention ur profile...

My rank is 513.....29 months of work experience....gd/pi date is 13th March but my TAPMI call is on 12th March....this will be tight....

did not get a call rank 864 only till 823 calls given.

no profile calls this time

did not get a call rank 864 only till 823 calls given.

How do you know that calls till 823 have been given....??? is the list out on website also or we will only come to know by call letters ???

can you send me the link please

regards
prateek

deepak_st Says

I am not sure but i think this is true . I called up to know the result , the adm rep just asked for the rank and said "no" the next second . Didnt even ask my reg number . It may also be that they have a cutoff for even the profile based calls .

Anyways ding .
can you send me the link please

regards
prateek

call up IISC at 08022932210 .....found this on a parallel thread

puys

Just called up the admission office on the number mentioned by leonadis

The cut off for the calls is Rank 823

Got a call at rank 692

All the best to all call getters 😁

Yenjaay

Hi puys,
Have any of you from Bangalore received your call letters?

Many thanks,
Nagendra

Hey puys...got a call with AIR 443.

Hey puys...got a call with AIR 443

Congrats to all guys who got the calls.
Now pour in your queries regd GD/PI.
And yes, sorry for joining the party late... Was busy with assignments, presentatations,..

Err...
I hv rank of 1357. Can i expect a call??
i hv 19 months work-ex.

Err...
I hv rank of 1357. Can i expect a call??
i hv 19 months work-ex.

The last rank to be called this year is 823.
Hi All,

hi
u got it by normal post or a courier?

Hi,
I have a JMET rank of 443 and work ex of 18 months.(JMET Regn No : 154074).Please let me know if I have received a call.Is it out on the website.What so I do in case if I do not receive the letter (since I am out of station at present).

Hi,
I have a JMET rank of 443 and work ex of 18 months.(JMET Regn No : 154074).Please let me know if I have received a call.Is it out on the website.What so I do in case if I do not receive the letter (since I am out of station at present).

You should have got a call in all probabilities. Will let u know in the morning. Or u can get details by calling 080-22932210. All de best.
ohayogozaimas Says
You should have got a call in all probabilities. Will let u know in the morning. Or u can get details by calling 080-22932210. All de best.

Dont u think SIR..we deserve an online link for the results 😐