IISc, Bangalore

Can anybody throw so me light on the MBA course of IISc, Bangalore??

Can anybody throw so me light on the MBA course of IISc, Bangalore??

hi, I also need to apply. Can anybody help?

For the first time, an Indian University has succeeded to make up in the top 10 of a global ranking for Universities. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore has been ranked eighth in the ‘Times Higher Education (THE) Best Small Universities in the World 2017 Rankings‘. Small universities are those with fewer than 5,000 students.

However, India’s overall show in the ranking took a hit this year, as besides IISc, no other Indian University has managed to grab any position under the top 20 ranking. Last year, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati and Savitribai Phule Pune University ranked 14 and 18 respectively in the 2016 edition were two Indian institutions in the top 20. Unfortunately, both could not retain their spots in this year’s world rankings 2017. 

http://www.aftergraduation.co.in/iisc-bangalore-first-indian-university-ranked-among-top-10-world-the-best-small-universities-2017-world-ranking/

Do IISc Bangalore have sectional cutoff for MBA???

Can anyone tell that what was the last rank called for interview in electronics system engineering in IISc bangalore?