IISc Bangalore V/s IIT Madras

any comments anyone??? which one should a person join?

any comments anyone???

which one should a person join?

any comments anyone???

which one should a person join?

1) There was a similar thread goin on. Also there one specifically for IISC queries. Search before u start a new thread to check if something similar exists.

2) Insti comparisions are not encouraged on this forum.
1) There was a similar thread goin on. Also there one specifically for IISC queries. Search before u start a new thread to check if something similar exists.

2) Insti comparisions are not encouraged on this forum.

1. Actually i did go thru many threads before starting this one.. couldnt find any which specifically answered this question.. if u know of any.. please post the link for the same.,.

2. If u read my query.. it was which institute shd i join.. i was lookin for help here.. n not an unnecc irrelevant comment from someone. a frd of mine has final calls from both and is confused about which institute to join.. so some comparison as well as opinions between the two are required.. hey.. thts wht forums like PG are for.. aren't they??

y post a msg for no purpose?
1. Actually i did go thru many threads before starting this one.. couldnt find any which specifically answered this question.. if u know of any.. please post the link for the same.,.

2. If u read my query.. it was which institute shd i join.. i was lookin for help here.. n not an unnecc irrelevant comment from someone. a frd of mine has final calls from both and is confused about which institute to join.. so some comparison as well as opinions between the two are required.. hey.. thts wht forums like PG are for.. aren't they??

y post a msg for no purpose?

1) Check out http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?t=7665&highlight;=IISC+Bangalore

2) I read ur query and that was abt which institute is better among the two........that is exactly the same query as the one in the above thread, that thread has been locked and u can also see the justification given by the mods. Thats why I said "Insti comparisions are not encouraged on this forum".

Post for no purpose????? Irrevelant comments???

I rest my case

No comparison threads Please