Iisc 2005-07

FOLKS, All those deciding to join iisc this year…ps fwd ur ids… Nitin :slight_smile:

FOLKS,

All those deciding to join iisc this year..ps fwd ur ids...

Nitin
:)

hey iam prashant,

i have converted iit madras,probably will join iisc. iam frm bangy itself,,,my rank was 510,,civil engg from rec allahabad,,2 yr work ex,,,enmail id is [email protected]

Hi guys!!!!

Could anyone pls tell me about the placement scene at iisc...am not gettin any clear info.:whatthat:
Am in a dilemme whether to join or not

Pls help out if u have any figures...esp. avg salary for freshers(coz i am one )

Cheers!!

hi guys even im through to iisc ....
rank 451 , bangalore

though i will probably not join , when is the last date for paying the fees? .. i will take a more informed decision later .
all the best to you guys , hope you enjoy your stay in this great institute

yash

hey ,,the last date for iisc is 8th april,,,well can any iisc senior throw some light about the institute and also regarding the placements??

is anyone joining iisc...

i am in! joining u guys.... took the admission offer....

guys,

you can email to [email protected] , he will give a clear picture abt placements in iisc , be rest assured that placements are very good,and by the time we graduate we will be getting no less than 6-6.5 lakhs. i myself left doms@iitroorkee ,symbi,imt for iisc..only matter is that iisc doesn't advertise.. .so if u r thru join it...

gr8 2 hear this..and knowing abt batchmates...have u recd any acknowledgement from iisc for ur dds....

gr8 2 hear this..and knowing abt batchmates...have u recd any acknowledgement from iisc for ur dds...

Dear imindian & other IIScians,
just let me tell u some thing...
i hav interacted with guys & profs in iisc,
imt,tapmi,symbi,iimc ,doms roorkee..and hav finally decided to join IIsc.. the reason being that IIsc DOMS has one of the niche couse in India with a small batch strength.....this results in exhaustive learning experiences which is present in very few Bschools in india...regarding our Hod Prof. N.G.Rao ..he is regarded as one of the management guru in System Dynamics not only in INDIA but also in South -East Asia(acc. to an IIM-C Prof)).
And the brand name of IIsc is world wide, Iisc has a brand equity which is at par with IITs ,if not better... the placement scenario is also very bright..just see the companies which are coming for only such a small number of people..

given all these facts, the only thing is that you DONOT FIND IISC ADVERTISE, but one should always keep in mind that institutes like IIsc,IITs donot need to advertise..nor do they need to take place in Bschool rankings to prove themselves like some other private bschools..
what matters is the awareness of brand equity of Iisc DOMS in corporate world, which is being done...

so guys, be rest assured that if you are selected in IIsc, you are recognised to be at par with the best talents in India... BTW my email id is [email protected] , [email protected] . I want all my batch mates to come forward and give their ids..we also need to start a new mba group...loking for ur reponses...
dear imindian,
i too haven't recieved any acknowlegement reciept of my DD. I have gone to IIsc personally and have submitted my DD in the admission Office..I have being told that i will be getting the reciept within a month... so donot worry... just chillax..

I am from Kolkata..where u r from ...kindly post ur profile also:)

tks, avishek...i was wondering abt the receipt and the fact that no one was replying 2 the thread was bothering me a little...i had calls from iitr/k/m,iisc,irma and wl at iitkgp. so decided 2 join iisc...belong 2 delhi...

id is [email protected]

bye...

sorry 4 the spelling mistake of ur name in my prev mail, avisek

dear imindian,
thanx for ur reply... given the choices u had u hav taken the wisest decision. i myself hav got calls from all IITs &IISc...; & final conversion in IIsc,IItr/m.and also wl in IITb,d,Kgp... also final conversion in tapmi,mica,imt ghzbd,symbi (both scmhrd &siib;).have calls frm bim trichy,ximb... but given the brand equity of IIsc... all other institutes doesn't come to picture.......i will email u & try to form a group... bye for now...

hi avisek,

glad 2 hear promptly from u.. :whatthat: :smilecol:
a yahoogrp is definitely a gud idea... 😃

do u know any one else who is jng iisc...

I have been selected for MBA at iisc.

I was not selected in the first list but today i recieved the mail from iisc. I had converted IIT kanpur also but now I will definitely be joining IISC.

About me

I'm Murali from Kozhikode, Kerala
BE Electrical and Electronics from NIT Surathkal 2004 batch
No work ex
Mad about Stephen King and PG Wodehouse
email: [email protected]

Hope to meet you all at bangalore

nice 2 hear abt one more batchmate....

ya !!
gud decision iisc >>IITk

I have been selected for MBA at iisc.

I was not selected in the first list but today i recieved the mail from iisc. I had converted IIT kanpur also but now I will definitely be joining IISC.

About me

I'm Murali from Kozhikode, Kerala
BE Electrical and Electronics from NIT Surathkal 2004 batch
No work ex
Mad about Stephen King and PG Wodehouse
email: [email protected]

Hope to meet you all at bangalore

folks,

will it be better 2 purchase lt/comp from bang'e itself...