Iimm,ictm,icib,icmhrd-sri Balaji Society

hi all this goes for all those who couldnt crack CAT n other high exams… yes its sad that u are not part of the so called elite group… but this is not the end of the world… I was in the same situation last year when i couldnt crack CAT…

hi all
this goes for all those who couldnt crack CAT n other high exams.. yes its sad that u are not part of the so called elite group... but this is not the end of the world....
I was in the same situation last year when i couldnt crack CAT..
then i joined Sri Balaji Society.. TO BE MORE SPECIFIC ICTM-Indian Centre For Telecom n Management..
Now i wil get to the point..
Colleges under this society n growin quite rapidly..
IIMM already ranked in top 15... so anyone can join this without a second thought..
ICTM one of the best telecom management institutes in India..
and same goes for ICIB n ICMHRD
the placements are 100%.. n u can take my word u wil get placed in this society....

the ave package for ICTM this year is 4.5 lacs... and if are a electronics or computer engg or a telecom savvy.. then this is the place to be.. out of 144 students 136 are already placed ..
So anyone who want to know more about these colleges feel free to contact me at
or you can visit the official websites...
Yes am a student of ICTM.....and am happy to b part of ICTM n Sri Balaji Society..
the only thing is that u wil have to slog out.. but for a package more than 4.5 lacs i think every1 wil bready to slog out.. u can make ur life here..
and yes this is all happening because of one man..his whole hearted effort..
our dean Prof.Balasubramaniam (Ex director of Symbi....)
the admission proceudres will start by the end of Jan from different centres.......
chek out...

How abt placements at ICMHRD. I got a feeback from few seniors of mine that placements have not been good there. Actually I am really interested in HR and trying to undertstand which institute will be best in terms of placements.

If you can throw some real light on placement scenario at ICMHRD like kind of companies visiting,average salary,number of students placed etc that wud be really helpful

Thanks

Hi vijay,
:wow: Well youve really shown a ray of hope..

i could not appear for cat n other entrances this year .i want to appear for BAT,march2007 exam.
Could you pls guide as to wat is the pattern of the exam n how to crack the same.especially the g.k section,
Can u tell which material to refer and which parts to emphasize i.e in G.D & P.I
Your help in this regard will be highly obliged
Thanks..

hello everyone i too am planning to give bat 2007 wht are the chances of gettin an admission in iimm? i scored a meare 72 percentile in cat and 75 percentile in xat. can anyone help me.i also got 91 percentile in mat

hi i also going for BAT.
hey i got 91%ie nd then i write BAT
i get any advantage?
nd what should do in GD-PI?
what is weigtage is given to GD-PI?

hi,
I gave BAT last year and got through in ICTM but did not take it up as results got delayed ... I have 90% ile in XAT .. could seniors tell me if i should go in for the BAT test... and do we have to apply for the institutes under BAT seperately or just for IIMM as last year

hi all
nice to get this ersponse.. the admission procedure at various centres will take place as scheduled... raipur centre admissions are goin on now...
yes u can give BAT ....
and perform well in GD & PI.... tat wil give u an edge in selections...
for more queries mail me
regards
vijay

hi can any 1 tell me whats d last date of form submission for IIMM.
i ordered for it online(cash payment) but its been 1 week n not recieved d form.
can i cancel dat order.
wat ??: shud i do now. plz help.

hi can any 1 tell me whats d last date of form submission for IIMM.
i ordered for it online(cash payment) but its been 1 week n not recieved d form.
can i cancel dat order.
wat ??: shud i do now. plz help.

hi nauty
if you could let me knw wen u have purchased the form n from which centre r u plannin to appear .. i can try to help u out...

hi nextisimba
the thing is tat there are lot of companies comin down for campus ... and there are companies which com for placement for the whole Balaji society so its how u perform tat matters..... all the best

hi,
I gave BAT last year and got through in ICTM but did not take it up as results got delayed ... I have 90% ile in XAT .. could seniors tell me if i should go in for the BAT test... and do we have to apply for the institutes under BAT seperately or just for IIMM as last year

hi nalini
yes this time also u can apply to all colleges with one form but the thing is tat if u want to join ICTM it wud be better to apply thru' ICTM form... if u need the forms jst let me knw ok..
regards
vijay
hi i also going for BAT.
hey i got 91%ie nd then i write BAT
i get any advantage?
nd what should do in GD-PI?
what is weigtage is given to GD-PI?

hi alwin
u got 91% in ? could u specify...
yes u have to perform in GD nPI well... equal weightage...
carefree_nature Says
hello everyone i too am planning to give bat 2007 wht are the chances of gettin an admission in iimm? i scored a meare 72 percentile in cat and 75 percentile in xat. can anyone help me.i also got 91 percentile in mat

hi carefree
i think the scores u have got wil help u out.... but ur graduation n other marks also get counted... anywez all the best....
regards
vijay

hi, can u tell me d pattern of d paper and also with which exams score one should apply?

Hi frnds,

Kindly join the IIMM 07-09 community in Orkut... All ur doubts regarding BAT, GD,PI etc etc would b answered there..

orkut - Login

hi i got 77%ile in MAT.
do u think i can get admission in IIMM if i perform well in GD-PI

Hi,

Are the application forms still available for IIMM? What is the placement scenario at IIMM and ICMHRD esp?

Thanks.

Hugz,
Kitty. 😉

hey can sme1 plz tell how gud are the colleges under BAT in terms of placemnts and wHat is their cut off score for MAT:( ?i wana apply but im jst nt sure enough becoz havnt heard abt it mch.PLZ HELP M OUT.

sneha raj Says
hey can sme1 plz tell how gud are the colleges under BAT in terms of placemnts and wHat is their cut off score for MAT:( ?i wana apply but im jst nt sure enough becoz havnt heard abt it mch.PLZ HELP M OUT.

hi ,wel even i was planning to give BAT this year but the feedbacks frm some on my frnds in the college wasn encouraging so i wud rather suggest that look for better prospects rather than settling down for this for the sake of it ...........