Iimlnc Ipmx-ii

Hi MBApagals IIML has announced 2nd batch of IPMX. Some highlights Batch size-50 Fees- 12lacs INR Accomodation-Single Current batch-no details IIM Lucknow - Noida Campus Lets use this thread for discussions on this course.

Hi MBApagals

IIML has announced 2nd batch of IPMX.

Some highlights
Batch size-50
Fees- 12lacs INR
Accomodation-Single
Current batch-no details
IIM Lucknow - Noida Campus

Lets use this thread for discussions on this course.

I am planning for thiis. Appearing for GMAT in Sept. Any inputs on previous batch average GMAT,work exp and placement details.

Dear Moderator- Could you please change the case of letters in the tilte of the thread to upper case.

hello2gautam Says
I am planning for thiis. Appearing for GMAT in Sept. Any inputs on previous batch average GMAT,work exp and placement details.

Hello Gautam

1st batch got admitted in April 08 and would graduate by March 09. Thus no placement data would be availabe before the admissions are over for 09-10 batch.

I guess detials of the 1st batch would be availabe on IILM NC website later.

However based purely on my understanding, the avg GMAT was 700; avg work ex-10 years. (I was selected for IPMX-I but could not join for personal reasons)

Hi
Has Application Process for IIML IPMX 2009 batch started. Where can I find all the details. IIML site is not updated it seems.
Can anyone help me out

Hi MBApagals

IIML has announced 2nd batch of IPMX.

Some highlights
Batch size-50
Fees- 12lacs INR
Accomodation-Single
Current batch-no details

Lets use this thread for discussions on this course.

Hi Deepak,
Should we have a separate thread every year or can we keep on posting on a common thread - in this case the one which we created last year for our first batch - (that way, we can have all information at one place where all the alums/current student/aspirants can meet).
The thread I am talking about is located at
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/25649-1-year-pgdx-program-iiml-70.html#post1155592

What do you feel ?
Akash Mohan
(IPMX 2008-09)

Hi Akash

It is nice to see you back on this site.
I created this thread for this 09-20 batch in line with the new batches of IIMA and ISB course.

But the threadname in lower case is clumsy. I am unable to correct it. We can go to the thread mentioned by you.

Last year we had a lot of questions bieing the 1st batch. May be you can start by telling us..
- about the noida campus faculty
- library, accomodation, industry intraction..
- current batch/ avg GMAT, avg age, % international applicants

Hi
Has Application Process for IIML IPMX 2009 batch started. Where can I find all the details. IIML site is not updated it seems.
Can anyone help me out

Hi Komal

The application form for 09-10 batch is uploaded on the website
Hi Akash

It is nice to see you back on this site.
I created this thread for this 09-20 batch in line with the new batches of IIMA and ISB course.

But the threadname in lower case is clumsy. I am unable to correct it. We can go to the thread mentioned by you.
We can even go with this thread, but since the last year thread name does not have any year attached to it may be we can continue using the same (even the XLRI GMP thread also follows the same convention). The advantage I see here is, the earlier thread has been existing for more than a year so people must be knowing about it + it has all the info on last year's queries/interview experience/admission formalities and all which will definitely help this year applicants.
So Deepak, if you feel the same way then you can post a message in this thread that people can proceed to the other thread + you can ask the moderators to close this thread)

Last year we had a lot of questions bieing the 1st batch. May be you can start by telling us..
- about the noida campus faculty
The faculty comprises of IIML professors who have been stationed permanently in IIML-Noida + professors who come from IIML every week to take lectures and then go back + external speakers hailing from NCR region who are good in their field and teach the subjects which are part of our curriculum.

- library, accomodation, industry intraction..
We have pretty good Library facilities, our hostels have single-rooms equipped with all facilities. The campus is completely wi-fi. The Corporate Interaction Cell (CIC) which is an initiative by IIML-NC & the student clubs which we have formed are working towards facilitating industry interactions

- current batch/ avg GMAT, avg age, % international applicants
International Applicant - 7/45
Rest of the details about our batch/the course can be found at
http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/news/pressnews/indianinstitutemanagementlucknowinternationalprogrammemanagementforexecutives/iimlucknowinauguratesipmxatnoidacampus/market/stocks/article/335092
/quote]

Hello Moderators

Could you please close this thread. We feel it is more appropiate to tkae these discussions to another thread.

Hi all aspirants,
I will be with Akash to answer all ur queries for IIMLNC.
PLEASE SHOOT.......

Hi,

I have 7 yrs Exp and currently a Project manager (IT). I have been in Oil and gas domain since last 6 years and happened to work with BP, Shell, Chevron but through my parent company

GMAT: 650 (Q 49, V 30, AWA 5)
Outstanding achivements in professionally in M&A; and new business development though they are not my responsibilities.
Work exp in Germany, Netherlands, UK and USA.

I know I am far away for minimum criteria for getting an interview call, but still want to know is there any slightest chance of getting an interview call based on good recommendation?

Thanks...