IIML WMP 2017-2020

This group has been created for the aspirants targeting IIML WMP batch 2017-2020. All are welcome to discuss strategy and approach to hit this goal.

Last Date : For submission of completed Application Form should be March 31, 2017 by 17:30 Hours. 

Eligibility : 

(1)  Applicant must have completed a Bachelor Degree programme or equivalent in any discipline recognized by (a) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), (b) UGC or Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

(2)  In Graduation the applicant must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks (or CGPA of 5.50 on a 10-point scale); 45% marks for SC/ST/PWD categories.

(3)   The applicant must also have minimum 3 years full time working experience (after Graduation) as managerial, entrepreneurial and/or professional work experience as on 30th June 2016.

(4)  The applicant must be below 45 years of age as on 30th June 2017.

(5)  GMAT score obtained from March 01, 2014 to March 20, 2017
OR Written Examination conducted by IIML.
Only one score that is EITHER GMAT OR IIML Written Entrance Exam will be considered for further admission process. For anyone who writes the IIML Entrance Exam, there will be consideration of only IIML Entrance Exam scores and not their GMAT scores.

Admission : :Admission will be through a competitive written examination conducted by IIM Lucknow at NOIDA or New Delhi probably in April 2017. In place of IIML written examination, a candidate may apply with GMAT score obtained from March 01, 2014 to March 20, 2017. The short listed candidates based on GMAT or the written examination will go through Written Ability Test and Personal Interview (WAT & PI). Application Form can be downloaded from IIM Lucknow website or can be obtained from Admission Office at Noida Campus for hard copy submission. 

More Details at - http://www.iiml.ac.in/

How is WAT/PI ? ANyone any exp or knowledge of same?

The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML), established in the year 1984, undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice launches invites applications for 13th Batch for The Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Working Executives, also known as the Working Managers Program (WMP). A perfect program for Working Executives in & around Delhi/NCR

If you are someone who is looking for expanding your skills and need a Pathway for your Career Growth, IIML is organizing a Webinar:

Webinar Title: Expand your Management Skills & create a Pathway for your Career Growth with IIM Lucknow
Webinar Leader: Prof. Moutusi Maity, IIM Lucknow
Webinar Date/Time: 28 Jan 12 PM IST
Webinar Venue:  Online

This is a special webinar designed for all the working executives who are aspiring to study & learn Management while staying at work. Check the complete details about the Working Manager's Program. Be ready with your queries to interact with the IIM Senior Faculty, all the registrants would receive the recording of the webinar even if you miss the session.

Click on the link below or paste the following link on your browser to REGISTER NOW!!! Hurry Limited seats left.....

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/159000756614412557

what about the education loan for this. anyone in previous batch taken the education loan or not

I have secured 91.5%ile in cat, have 5+ years of experience working in top MNC in analytics domain. I am confused whether I should apply with my cat score or take the WAT exam for better chancesbof being shortlisted for PI?

Anyone planning to do wmp programme. 

I also got the mail for WAT/PI on 12th May. Any idea about topics for WAT? Is any GD will be there or not?

I also got the mail for WAT/PI on 12th May. 

I got the mail for WAT/PI on 12th May, anyone know what is the process?

Dear all aspirants for IIML WMP 2017-19 program, Please join the facebook group for IIML WMP 2017-19.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1927796567439542/  

We can share the experience and preparation strategy for WAT and PI and further for semester exams hopefully ;)

No of seats they have in WMP program?

Anybody in the group who recieved the offer?

Can anyone tell what is the CAT Cut-off score for this course?

Hi, I am a procurement professional having approc 5 years of work exp. I want to apply for next wmp session, could someone please tell the cut off for gmat they accept for admissions? Mant thanks in advance