IIML takes the plunge - launches executive programme

Folks IIML announced IPMX - International programme in Management for executives. Salient features: 1. 1 Year residential course at IIML-Noida campus 2. Min 6 years of work-ex as of 31/03/08 3. Selection based on GMAT, wo…

Folks

IIML announced IPMX - International programme in Management for executives.

Salient features:

1. 1 Year residential course at IIML-Noida campus
  2. Min 6 years of work-ex as of 31/03/08
  3. Selection based on GMAT, work-ex, leadership potential
  4. Application due by 20/11/07 and final selection by mid-Jan 08
  5. Course starts mid-April
  6. 40 seats available
  7. Fee: 10 lakhs including 4-5 week internation module

For more details, read on- IIM Lucknow - Noida Campus

Cheers

will they consider 3 yr work exp... because SP jain consider the 3 yr guys for exec mba course......

even indore is also having exec mba course, same kind of course.... if they consider.. then plz guide me.....

Amit,

You might wanna shoot a mail to admission committee of IIM-lucknow to as your query.
Do update us once you have their reply.

Apache

If their criteria requires a higher work ex, how would they consider a lower work ex? You may want to check with the institute but only because other institutes accept lower work ex, cannot be the point of argument.

-P-

will they consider 3 yr work exp... because SP jain consider the 3 yr guys for exec mba course......

even indore is also having exec mba course, same kind of course.... if they consider.. then plz guide me.....

Any views on how the placement in the 1st year would be???

Hi Folks

This thread sure does need some resustication. IIML cant be that bad that we ignore it completely:neutral:.

About me
Indian, Male, 32, 10Y experience in FMCG in manager role.
GMAT 720 (49/40)
Decent EC
less than decent acads.

Looking for a management education to bolster my general mgmt skills and an accellerated career path.

Order of pref
IMD, IIMA PGPX, INSEAD, ISB, IIML

Do post info you have on IIML programme on the thread.

Regards
ARL

Hi,

I would also be appling to the IIML course.

My Profile

GMAT - 720 (Q49, V 35)
Exp. 7 years Intl. Experience - 2.5 yrs
Acads - Decent
Work Exp. Diversified with companies in manufacturing, service sector, financial svcs.

Also, appling to IIMA, ISB
Order of preference would be IIMA>ISB>IIML
Though the finances may tilt the balance in favour of IIML, in case i get thru both

This thread has become obsolete, please do not use it ANYMORE.

For the latest on IIML NC's 1 year PGDX course - "IPMX" refer the active thread located at http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/none-25025649