IIML class of 2006

hi all… CONGRATS!!! :: :: :: so i am thro L and all those who have final calls from L plz post here… we’ll try to get to know each other :slight_smile: see ya :slight_smile:

hi all...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

so i am thro L and all those who have final calls from L plz post here....
we'll try to get to know each other :)

see ya
:)

hey guys

I got into L, K. Most probably will join up L..altho need to weigh L against XLRI (BM).

my background

Graduation in Management

ciao

parag

p.s: everybody postin here plzz mention ur background n where u r based..so that ppl in a particular city can meet up at a later date

joining L surely
everybody give u real nmes plz
me a mech engg(final year)from jadavpur university
from kolkata
see u all
subhrajit datta ray

Hi Everyone. Even I made it.

Lets introduce ourselves

Im Varun Kejriwal from Mumbai. Im a fresher. Just finished my BMS ie Bachelors in Management Studies.

Hi,

L is my only lonely conversion (atleast till I results are out), and I am going to join L for sure.

My full name: Tadatmya Vaishnav. 'Ted' is what most friends prefer to call me :).
Background: did Comp. Engg. from REC,Surathkal and have been a software engr. in Bangalore for nearly 2 years now.

Hoping to see u all at Lucknow, Mr. Vajpayee's constituency :)). Any idea of when the course starts? Has anyone rec'd the offer letter yet?

-Ted.

hey varun

even i just inished my BMS!! which college r u from. i m fron NM.

n mike, do keep us informed abt the bombay meet for IIM L candidates!!!

ciao

parag

Hi All :)
I'm thru to L ..Considering it was my one and only call ... You'll be surely seeing me around IIM L !
So let me start with my intro.
I'm Ruth .. presently working in Banglore in an IT company. Am a BE from the University of Madras, graduating in 2003.
Am really looking forward to giving my resignation here 😃 Will be doing that today!
Hoping to hear from all of you .... and seeing you all soon.
Ruth

hi all
name: suchitra
background: engg (telecom) 2003 passout
work ex: 8 months in s/w

see ya all

suchitra

mike: satisfied??? or need more info???

Hey,
Me got thru L also .... Had a single call ...got converted ...So I'll surely join
I'm Swaminathan , Final year IIT Kharagpur ...plan to have a wonderful time with u guys at IIM L
Cheers !!!
Bart

And does anyone know anything about the joining date etc ????

And does anyone know anything about the joining date etc ????

i guess these details will be provided in the letter of offer that they have sent us. shud reach us by tomorrow.

hi.....
any seniors from IIML around???
we'll need ur inputs...
also any idea abt joining dates??? :)

see ya
suchitra

Hi Guys/Gals,

I am Alok here. I have done my BE in clectronics and communication from REC Bhopal. Have been with Infy for more than 2.5 yrs. Presently based at Mysore. Am looking forward to having eventful 2 years with all of you.

Regards,
Alok

Hey!
i am neha
dunno whether i shud post here or no, since i am not sure whether i'llbe joining L, not tht i have any other calls ( culdnt convert B ) , but wondering whether i shud give CAT 04 again....
congrratsss to everyone 😃
any advice on wat i shud do ???? ( apart frm waitnig for the waiting list of B) ?

Hi Parag.

Ur from NM right ? Im from Mithibai College. We're bang opposite each other !. Great to know that I have company already. What about the other 2 guys ? Hardik and Pranay ? Where are they going ?

And guys please tell me more about the Lucknow meet and the PG meet. Am new here

hey varun

have pm'ed u askin for ur details.

n mike.......y not have a pg meet next weekend or so??

wat say??

parag

hi all,
me thro to L and would be taking it...any one from namma bangaluru taking up L?lets meet up before we actually hit the campus at Lucknow...
cheers....

Akshay

Hi

Me thru L after rejected by B, C, and even K. Didnt appeared in I.
Name: Vijay Singh
B.E. in Computer Science &Engg.; from NIT bhopal
6 months with a oil PSU.
Will be joining L for sure.
email id: [email protected]

Cheers

well i m in too.....though i still have to decide between B,C and L...

Name :Suchindra Kumar
Engg. from DCE DElhi
wrking with HCL Tech, delhi