IIMC revises its result...!!!

IIMC revises its result !!! http://www.iimcal.ac.in/Notice-regarding-PGP-admissions.pdf kya ho rha hai!!! seniors…

IIMC revises its result !!!

http://www.iimcal.ac.in/Notice-regarding-PGP-admissions.pdf

kya ho rha hai!!! seniors...

what?what is this?come on now......

just talked to the external relations secy @ IIMC

update (not really):
Admin dept. is closed. and the website updates are managed by them only. so no information till monday 😞

just called IIM-C....the lady was saying that the final list would be out by tmrw...

just called IIM-c....the lady over there said that the final list would be out tmrw...

Anxiety is justified but do not worry and it doesn't seem that any calls will be withdrawn because they know many ppl might have withdrawn from other calls. The list gets re-checked many a times before it is put up. I guess the issue would be with the DM/DCM combo calls or the waitlisted calls. So don't worry. I am sure you all will keep smiling as you are now.

They surely understand your anxiety. They are more concerned than you as it concerns their reputation and when you are just worried about yourself they are worried about more than 400 of you. Please bear with them.

Hi everybody, I'm part of the Editorial Team here and we got in touch with Subrata Mitra, the admissions chairperson at IIM-C. There's an article on the homepage regarding the revision of the results - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Features - IIM-C to revise results for PGP admissions. Mr Mitra said that the results should be up by today evening. We'll update the article as and when we get more information and details regarding this development.

i consciously refrained from contributing to the speculations...but after reading PGs report the logical conclusion seems to be dis...dey haven't released a single buffer call...so might be they are reconsidering that...d only way possible is to induct some from the existing WL into the final offers list and extend the WL...jus ma 2cents...lets pray and hope for the best...as of now chances are bleak dat dey will manipulate the existing 408 final offers....

PG rocks...yet again u come up with the latest info to sooth the frayed nerves!!!

the_mask Says
Hi everybody, I'm part of the Editorial Team here and we got in touch with Subrata Mitra, the admissions chairperson at IIM-C. There's an article on the homepage regarding the revision of the results - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Features - IIM-C to revise results for PGP admissions. Mr Mitra said that the results should be up by today evening. We'll update the article as and when we get more information and details regarding this development.

Hi first thanx for the super fast update. We're still left in the dark as to whether any calls will be withdrawn? I sure hope not. If you've any update regarding that from the horse's mouth, will be most grateful.
i consciously refrained from contributing to the speculations...but after reading PGs report the logical conclusion seems to be dis...dey haven't released a single buffer call...so might be they are reconsidering that...d only way possible is to induct some from the existing WL into the final offers list and extend the WL...jus ma 2cents...lets pray and hope for the best...as of now chances are bleak dat dey will manipulate the existing 408 final offers....

PG rocks...yet again u come up with the latest info to sooth the frayed nerves!!!

I too agree with you.It doesnt make sense to take back offers from already selected candidates.Theonly possibility will be to increase the offers and manipulate the waitlist.

Hope it stays the same way...

Even I asked......Same answer! tom eve!

I think the new and final result is up. Please check your individual status.