IIMC Result Officially Out

Hi… http://www.iimcal.ac.in/admissions/AdmissionResultEnquiry.asp Check the site now people… Its working!!! Just checked my Reject again… ATB to all of u!!! Mods plz dont lock the thread this time… The result is con…

Hi....

http://www.iimcal.ac.in/admissions/AdmissionResultEnquiry.asp

Check the site now people... Its working!!! Just checked my Reject again...

ATB to all of u!!!

Mods plz dont lock the thread this time... The result is confirmed! Only problem is that the server probably is unable to stand the traffic...

Hi....

http://www.iimcal.ac.in/admissions/AdmissionResultStatus.asp

Check the site now people... Its working!!! Just checked my Reject again...

ATB to all of u!!!

Mods plz dont lock the thread this time... The result is confirmed! Only problem is that the server probably is unable to stand the traffic...

Ninja,
I think http://www.iimcal.ac.in/admissions/AdmissionResultEnquiry.asp is the correct link. What is in your post is the result of the query, not the query itself. Can you re-check it ?
Rick.
Ya... realised my mistake... Have edited the link to the correct one!!!

ATB to every1!!!

my only iim call.... and i am out.....

now hav to decide whether to take up fms or give another shot.

anybody selected...i m rejected it has become a habit now

numinousdivine Says

Hey ND, its okey mate. There's something better waiting for you !!
BTW, did I notice a change in your Avatar ??
May that Goddess bless you dear !!
Rick.
numinousdivine Says

Hey... dont loose heart dear!!! I'm in the same boat as u! U still have IMT, i have nothing in my hands... And i have lost 4 IIM calls :(

Just maintain ur cool, there are lot more important things in the world than the IIM results... Just be patience and maybe try again next year! All the best to ya!!!

got through to IIMC-PGDCM finally. I am very happy!!

My hearty congrats dear... All the best!!!

As for me, haven't made it. But whats even more depressing is that actually none from my college has been selected!!! Its very strange and embarassing... Out of 9 IIMC calls, nobody has made it in the final list of IIMC!!! Still not able to believe it... Even those who'd gr8 GD/PI have been rejected... What can be the reason??? People have converted A, B, K and L but why not C??? Has this ever happened before... I mean its possible for 4-5 calls but the probability of 9 people from the same college being rejected is nearly 0!!! (Meagre 2% precisely)

My hearty congrats dear... All the best!!!

As for me, haven't made it. But whats even more depressing is that actually none from my college has been selected!!! Its very strange and embarassing... Out of 9 IIMC calls, nobody has made it in the final list of IIMC!!! Still not able to believe it... Even those who'd gr8 GD/PI have been rejected... What can be the reason??? People have converted A, B, K and L but why not C??? Has this ever happened before... I mean its possible for 4-5 calls but the probability of 9 people from the same college being rejected is nearly 0!!! (Meagre 2% precisely)

Hmm..dont know what to say...

Hard luck...

Me and a frd from same college made it to IIM C...

Got B and C ... its ABCL for me till now.
Will be joining A.

hi guys
with a percentile of 99.71 n prep for one full yr after A n B debacle thought life is meaningless but finally got C
though have a strange bias against Calcutta but will TAKE IT. why to come n think of it it is the BEST in terms of finance
well in the end the wait proved fruitfull!!!!
Thanks IIMC for saving my life 😃 ( after all Cal is not so bad, has open n cool culture not to mention literary activity)

Well why not sumbody start thread for those who r takin admit to IIMC n get sum doubts cleared

Cheerz

me got thru c too.

Got B and C ... its ABCL for me till now.
Will be joining A.

Congrats dude... Gud going!!! ATB Hope to be ur batchmate is alrdy gone.... :whatthat:

hi all . got thru IIM C . PGDM as well as PGDCM. now got to decide between B and C. congrats to those who made it and ATB to those who didnt :thumbsup: .

me thru @ IIM C...
so peace in life... atleast for now....

hey i am out of the race for c....very surprised..i thot this was my best interview of the lot..anyways now i know all the results..so can study for univ exams in peace.

the status so far-

a,l,k-converted
b-waitlistedat no.45
c-rejected
i-did not go
xl-waitlisted at no.109
mdi-converted..and hoping to reteieve 10k

damn..what went wrong with c..i thot hat was the only iiminterview that was goin to help me convert...this does my confidence no good..now i will end up spending some time trying to figure out what went wrong

anyways A jaonga...so lemme at least thank kismat ki C debacle A ke saath nahi hua!!

gaurav:)

oh my god I have really made it.. C was my best call and was shown the door in L.
I had a horrible GD - really bad...but then guess I had a gud enuf PI to make up for my performance in the GD..
CONGRATS to all other who have made it!
percentile - 99.59 - 2.5 yrs experience.

got thru pgdm and pgdcm...
converted a,c and l and waitlist at K