IIMC PGPEX final admit- joining or not

Hi, I am starting a poll for those got final admits from IIMC PGPX. kindly put in your votes. It will be of great help for people like me who are waitlisted. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated in this regard. Thanks

Hi,

I am starting a poll for those got final admits from IIMC PGPX. kindly put in your votes.
It will be of great help for people like me who are waitlisted. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Hi

I am also waitlisted but i think we have a fair chance of finally making it through considering that atleast 90% (32-36) of the people who are finally through in IIMC out of 40 got interview call from IIMA. Out of this, atleast 10-12 will finally choose to join IIMA.

This is my personal calculation. lets see how much it holds true. But, wait is really agonising. we are so close yet so far.

Hi rahul,

Is it confirm that 90% people from IIMC final list got cals from IIMA or just an assumption. I hope it comes true.

What your waitlist rank?

Hi

My Waitlist is 14. Its just my assumption hope it comes true. I guess we have a long wait till 31st October at least when IIMA declared the Final result.

Waitlisted guys are lucky that they have time in hand to decide between IIMA & C ,,,those who have a final offer do nt have a choice as the cost ( 3 lakhs ) is huge

haha Avinash.

I guess you must be knowing that beggers are not choosers. Same with us. Its a hope that we might get through but "when" No one knows. Its only wait and watch policy and we cant do much here.

hi,
congo to those who got thru and all the very best to those who are waitlisted. but ppl please be kind enuf to post your profile and interview experiences, if not done on any thread, for the future.

cheers

Amit

haha Avinash.
I guess you must be knowing that beggers are not choosers. Same with us. Its a hope that we might get through but "when" No one knows. Its only wait and watch policy and we cant do much here.

wish we cud have exchanged places ........I am in and I only know what kind of dilemma I am facing

I could understand your dilemma. But atleast those who have final admit have something to bank on. What about those who have no other option left.

I wish IIMC becomes more flexible because I believe those who want to leave for IIMA will definitley leave even at high ost of 3 lacs.

Guys - this is Sarit - I hav been selected fir PGPEX - 700 GMAT and 7 yrs in TCS. Now somehow my mind is going back and forth on the quality that I will get back. What is the general feel. The only minus I see is the lack of historical data regarding placement. Does any one else see any other cons.

Sarit.

hi,

I wish to take admission in next PGPX batch. Can I seek some guidance from you.
What is the avg. and lowest GMAT score for admission?
If more than one GMAT scores then, which is considered? highest? avg? latest?
What are the questions for the interview? What leadership qualities they are assessing?

Vlp,
Mumbai