Iimc-pgdcm

Hi all, I am unable to find the downloadable link for PGDCM form on iim c site. Could anyone please give the link so that PGDCM form can be downloaded ? The last date for the filled application form to reach iim c is 20 Nov. so…

Hi all,

I am unable to find the downloadable link for PGDCM form on iim c site.

Could anyone please give the link so that PGDCM form can be downloaded ?

The last date for the filled application form to reach iim c is 20 Nov.

so an earliest response is the need of the hour !!!

Thanks in advance....

Livelyln

On their homepage (http://www.iimcal.ac.in/index.asp), go to the 'ADMISSIONS' link on the top, immediately after the 'ALUMNI' link and you will find the downloadable link for the PGDCM form ...

thanks Vinay...now downloaded the form...

want to know few more things ...

1. Does the PGDCM has got more cut-off in Quants than that of average cut-off for the PGP programs ?

2. Any idea what what was the last percentile that got at least an interview call for PGDCM last year ?

thanks,
Livelyln

http://www.iimcal.ac.in/admissions/PGDCM_Form2004.pdf

I wanted to know something..

wat is req. to sent to IIMC...

The downloaded form with the DD.
wat else? do we need to send a self addressed envelope?

Gaurav.

send the dloaded form with DD .. thats all. no self add envelope.. no nuthin.

PS : fill in the dloaded form

Gaurav.

You will need to send a self addressed envelope too so that they can send you the sample ATM (Aptitude Test in Mathematics) paper ... I did the same and I got the ATM paper in the self addressed envelope within a week ... am not sure if they would send you that sample paper even if you don't send a self addressed envelope but it would be better if you did ...

Gaurav.

You will need to send a self addressed envelope too so that they can send you the sample ATM (Aptitude Test in Mathematics) paper ... I did the same and I got the ATM paper in the self addressed envelope within a week ... am not sure if they would send you that sample paper even if you don't send a self addressed envelope but it would be better if you did ...

Naah ... you need to send the self add only if ya need the form from them... not if ye are sending the dloaded form.... they have mentioned that on the site. I dint send the env, and got the sample Qs.

CHeers !

Vish

!

Hi
Me 2.
Just sent the downloaded form
and got the sample questions.

No self addressed envelope.

Varsha

hey
any of u guys hav some idea about the cutoffs for pgdcm?

do they differ...and if they do...then in which secn n by how much?

n finally..does it matter if you dont have a circuit branch or cse it etc...( coz i m frm mech)

enlighten..

hey frnds,
well the iimc -pgdcm program cut-offs are exactly the same as the normal pgp program.
its only that if u apply to that program as well , u get the advantage of an increased no. of seats

and atleast officially, it doesnt matter if u r from a non-it background.
btw guys , me 2 posted the downloaded form apprx 10 days ago and yet havent recd the acknowledgement.
calcutta pgites --pl address the query.

All The Best For The D-Day
Some of us will survive ,some wont
God knows , who will?????

Hi all!
Ok! This is Ambuj from IIMC....ya cut offs r same more or less....IIMC usually sends both the calls for PGDM and PGDCM together...so chances are u will receive a PGDCM call if u hav a PGDM call( subject to the fact that u hav applied for the course.......of course...standard disclaimers apply...

But u hav to clear a higher level Maths Exam later (Aptitude test in Mathematics)...But then that is only once u r thru to the GD/Interview stage...

You should be receiving ur acknowledgement and sample papers in the next few days...so let the CAT be over...and u can always contact the admissions office regd. the status of ur query....dont worry too much on that count...it shouldn't be a problem...
All the Best!
~tia

hey, pep i've still not recieved the pgdcm ack... anybody with me??? 😞 😞 😞

posted the form 17th evening by speed post... 😞

Hello people,
Even I havent received the acknowledgement and the sample paper ...had filled and sent the form around 4th November. What should I do? IIMC people advise please! Who can we contact regarding this??
: