IIMC PGDCM vs IIML

Hi, I am a bit confused in making a choice between IIMC PGDCM and IIML PGP. Had some queries which would be a better choice. PGDCM will hav focus on IT. I wanted to know how good is FINANCE at IIML… Please help me out in m…

Hi,

I am a bit confused in making a choice between IIMC PGDCM and IIML PGP.
Had some queries which would be a better choice.
PGDCM will hav focus on IT.

I wanted to know how good is FINANCE at IIML.....

Please help me out in making in making a decision.........thanks

dude comparisions are not allowed on the forum.. mods r prowling around

if u want info abt finance at IIM L post in the L thread or PM some of the seniors..

why not....
why arnt comparisions allowed....i guess its a very valid query and must be subject to debate (remember a similar thread last time on IIMB vs IIMC)

anyways.....my personal view on this topic would be IIMC PGDCM...apparently the IIMC guys say theres absoltely no difference between this and PGDM

why not....
why arnt comparisions allowed....i guess its a very valid query and must be subject to debate (remember a similar thread last time on IIMB vs IIMC)

anyways.....my personal view on this topic would be IIMC PGDCM...apparently the IIMC guys say theres absoltely no difference between this and PGDM

for Y arent comparisions allowed u need to ask PAGALGUY himself :)

i guess coz of the last yr comparision thread there was lot of mud slinging and hence the mods have banned comparision theads this time around. a no. of them have been locked..

My take is IIM-C PGDCM... yes there's not much difference between the course structure... You just have some extra computer sc. electives... in lieu of subjects like the "Economic History of India" for PGBBM students.. even the classes are mixed... so apart frm a higher workload there's not much diff. in PGDBM and PGDCM

hmm....never realized that possibility

but then how do u hold such debates??