IIMC-PGDCM: ATM Test

Hi, I have got call from IIMC for PGDCM. I am yet to receive the letter, so I don’t know any details about the ATM test which is conducted for it. Can someone please tell me about it? What type of questions are asked? Are they object…

Hi,

I have got call from IIMC for PGDCM. I am yet to receive the letter, so I don't know any details about the ATM test which is conducted for it.

Can someone please tell me about it?
What type of questions are asked? Are they objective type, multiple-choice?
How may questions and how much time is given?
Are last years' or some sample papers available some where?
Is revising 11th and 12th class maths enough?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have got call from IIMC for PGDCM. I am yet to receive the letter, so I don't know any details about the ATM test which is conducted for it.

Can someone please tell me about it?
What type of questions are asked? Are they objective type, multiple-choice?
How may questions and how much time is given?
Are last years' or some sample papers available some where?
Is revising 11th and 12th class maths enough?

Thanks.

Where can the results be checked?
rajesh4824 Says
Where can the results be checked?

On IIMC website. If you get call for PGDCM, it will tell you the date of ATM test also.

hi pakanon

Mail me ur email-ID
I got previous ATM papers......I'll mail u those..

hi pakanon

Mail me ur email-ID

Can you please email me ATM papers. My email

Thanks

hey man,

where did you check on IIMC website. I dont see any link on it for PGDCM....

plzzzzzzzzzz some one post the link to check for PGDCM......:dontgeti:

I also have to appear for the ATM test, can someone please upload the ATM sample tests or past papers into pagalguy or just send PM me in case of emails. Would be really greatful.

Really Urgent!!!

Thanks for posting the papers Anir :).
I hadn't read the rules before posting :wow:

Me a :

hi pakanon

Mail me ur email-ID

Can You please send me the sample papers.

Would be really grateful.
hi pakanon

Mail me ur email-ID

Could you please mail me ATM papers -

I think only IIMC call getters are posting here. A minimum amount of searching abt the rules of the forum would have been expected.

No one is supposed to post e-mail ids on the forum. Use the PM feature for personal contact.

As par PGDCM sample papers are concerned, they are uploaded by the IIMC students in pg itself (IIMC GD/PI Queries thread). For benefit of people here, I am uploading it here too..

ATB for ATM and IIMC convert.

Anirban

Someone mentioned about PGDCM call letters.

I received this on Saturday (23rd February) by Ordinary Post. It gives you the timings of your ATM test and needs to be carried at the time of the test, along with the CAT admit card, other stuff, etc (mentioned in this call letter). Hope this helps.

Does any body have an idea about the duration of the test???:

Thanks

Nidhesh

i got a call from iimc for the pgdcm course. can you pls email me the previous ATM papers if u have them..

thank you

hello buddy,

I have to give atm paper of pgdcm of iimc , can u plz send me the papers of atm to my email id

thanx buddy foe this help

can u plz send me the papers of atm to my email id "XXXXXXX"

Sharing e-mail IDs on the forums is not safe/encouraged..
Scroll up and check the first post on this very page for the papers..

hey puys,
i have my ATM test on 16th march. does everyone have it on the same day ? if not, then do we get different question papers ?
and is the duration of the exam 1 hr ?
are there ppl who have got sole PGDCM calls (not from PGDM) ?
and please upload any other question papers if u have any.
and lets discuss PGDCM related things on this thread, like the syllabus of the PGDCM course and how it compares to the PGDM course. and which would u prefer and why ?

@buck
go easy on the font

hey puys,
i have my ATM test on 16th march. does everyone have it on the same day ? if not, then do we get different question papers ?
and is the duration of the exam 1 hr ?
are there ppl who have got sole PGDCM calls (not from PGDM) ?
and please upload any other question papers if u have any.
and lets discuss PGDCM related things on this thread, like the syllabus of the PGDCM course and how it compares to the PGDM course. and which would u prefer and why ?

@buck
go easy on the font

Wots wrong with my fonts?!
Anyway..
1. Yeah, its the same day for everyone, hence a single paper all over India
2. Duration used to be 1 hr, but nothing intimated to this effect for this year
3. PGDCM and PGDM call criteria is same, so there cant be anyone with only PGDCM call (and not for PGDM) - barring the unlikely case tht someone applied to only PGDCM course at IIMC
4. Papers uploaded on first post on this page itself.. had u been more vigilant abt the content I posted than the fonts I used, you didnt hv to ask for it :2gunfire:
Would request siddhesh or some other Joka-ite to shed light on last part of navitesh's query

4. Papers uploaded on first post on this page itself.. had u been more vigilant abt the content I posted than the fonts I used, you didnt hv to ask for it :2gunfire:
Would request siddhesh or some other Joka-ite to shed light on last part of navitesh's query

i said "please upload any other question papers if u have any"
had u been a sensitive and detail oriented person rather than a rowdy guy using loud fonts, i'm sure u wud have noticed ! :2gunfire:

anyways, i hope some seniors can shed some light on the PGDCM course and PGDM course.

and cud someone also tell me whether the results of the ATM wud be available or not ?