IIMC 2007 convert and NOT JOINING

Hi All, Can you please let me know how many of you have got a final call from IIMC for 2009 batch and finally not joining it. It will also help the community to know how much of the students every year leave their good calls to join even…

Hi All,

Can you please let me know how many of you have got a final call from IIMC for 2009 batch and finally not joining it.

It will also help the community to know how much of the students every year leave their good calls to join even better institutions.

Thnx for your help

Me!

Count =1

already cast my vote.. converted but taking up IIMA...

all the best to those waitlisted here and congos to all those who've converted and joining.. cheers.

Me... Not joining Joka.
I'm off to WIMWI

Me... Not joining Joka.
I'm off to WIMWI

What exactly is the purpose of this thread. Frankly I find it extremely fishy that someone comes to PG and with his first post starts a thread on how many are giving up C for others. How exactly is the community going to be benefitted by this thread, and as to the next logical question Why only IIMC?? Mods please close this thread. In case someone is not joining IIMC I am sure he will post it in the IIMC results thread as is the norm.

And astala, nice try but you should really have tried posting something more to atleast establish some credibility as a genuine aspirant. This looks really underhand.

And AFAIK IIMC has no waiting list so it will not make any differenc eto anyone whether an aspirant is joining IIMC or not.
Mods please close this thread. In case someone is not joining IIMC I am sure he will post it in the IIMC results thread as is the norm.

Thread Locked

hi mods,

sorry for sounding absurd but I have some reason for doing this.

As per IIMC if a second list comes out then there would be few Gen category students also in that list.

If currently students joining IIMC are less that more people can be called in second list.

I had a great IIMC GD/PI and currently waitlisted in IIMI also. So was just looking for my chances.

If you don't see a genuine reason then you can go ahead and close the thread.