IIMB results over the phone

hi guyz…u can call up 6993013 and check out for iimb results. Just tell them directly ki you wanted to know the result and theyl ask for your reg number and youl get your result. goodluck to all mikey

hi guyz.....u can call up 6993013 and check out for iimb results. Just tell them directly ki you wanted to know the result and theyl ask for your reg number and youl get your result. goodluck to all
mikey

I called up them..didn't make it.. Will be joining IIM C.. best of luck to others..

Kunal

hi guys

i called up IIMB...dint make it:-(

very surprised..coz i thought it was my best gd pi....

anyway, will be taking up IIMC now

regds,Lyndon

hey frnd i am new ....same here..didnt get thru B...will be joining C...congratulation to all thoose who made it...
Pranay

1 friend of mine has been waitlisted in iim b ...any idea till wht number did it get cleared last year?
thanks!

a friend of mine at iimb said last year a total of 319 offers were given on the first list at IIMB out of which 210 odd people joined in.....and IIM B had a tough time making accomodations as thier limit is 180. So last year none cleared on the waitlist i guess......but this year ...... i guess they would have learnt from last year experiance and released offers for equavalent number of seats(180-200). If so the waitlist could move on.....else no real idea.

hi guys,
i dint make thru iiimb.
So its a blank for me this time as none of my calls have been converted.
Congratz to all who made it thru.

Regards
Anoop

I'm sorry about your loss Anoop. I hope you give it a shot next time too.. I'm pretty sure you should be able to snag it.

Cheer up and enjoy life. This is not the end 😃

hi ppl..
congrats to all those u got into IIMB..
and Anoop..cheer up buddy..we all know..u gonna give us a tough competition next time around...for the time being..enjoy life@infy

btw where's Bharath??

There is nothing to be bothered Anoop. You have just completed your degree and getting some industry experience will surely help you in your management studies. And who knows, your priorities may change once you start working and you might even look for something better.
Rgds,
Philip

I second philip here anoop, the very fact that u got calls this year tells u that u can do it again next year.work-ex always helps in understanding how a company actually works(processes/ethics etc)..this shud keep u in good stead for next year's GD/PI....

All the best

hi ppl..
congrats to all those u got into IIMB..
and Anoop..cheer up buddy..we all know..u gonna give us a tough competition next time around...for the time being..enjoy life@infy

btw where's Bharath??

Well, Bharath's in US right now. That's why u didnt hear from me for quite sometime as I was travelling. But expect a slew of posts now Well, I didn't clear B. So makes my choice easier

And Anoop, cheer up mate! The fact that u got 5 calls is no small thing. Well certain things cud have gone wrong here and there, but that shouldn't deter u from preparing for CAT next year..coz with a bit of experience, u'r chances will be boosted a lot...Wish U all the very best for a wonderful future in whatever field u wish to pursue!

Regards,
Bharath

thanks for ur posts buddies
Of course i wil be giving it another shot.
Actually with the kind of preps i had which were resttricted to simcat eves and a couple of days before the cat i never thought i would get this far.Hope to give it a better try next time.letz see if a bit of workex could do the trick
Bye

Regards
Anoop