IIMB last date ?

hello ppl Can anyone tell me what is the last date for sending the IIMB forms? on the Call letter its written as 7th March but the form says 28th Feb. Anyone… any information about this? Guys living in Blore… you cud call IIMB and find …

hello ppl

Can anyone tell me what is the last date for sending the IIMB forms? on the Call letter its written as 7th March but the form says 28th Feb.
Anyone.. any information about this?
Guys living in Blore.. you cud call IIMB and find out. n please post the info here as early as possible..coz 28th Feb.. is just a few days away.. think i'll have hurry up if its 28th.
Pls guys..reply as early as possible.

Thanks,
Deepak

Sure i will call tom morning first thing and let you know.

dont worry

blue dart if you can get it to them before 5 guarantees delivery by 10:30am the next day so relax

Rahul

It has to be March 7 th as given in the covering letter.
Forms might have been printed earlier. IF u get the confirmation plzt post it here

Regards

hello ppl

Can anyone tell me what is the last date for sending the IIMB forms? on the Call letter its written as 7th March but the form says 28th Feb.
Anyone.. any information about this?
Guys living in Blore.. you cud call IIMB and find out. n please post the info here as early as possible..coz 28th Feb.. is just a few days away.. think i'll have hurry up if its 28th.
Pls guys..reply as early as possible.

Thanks,
Deepak

It is 7th March only for form and for reference letters. I have been to the admissions office, IIMB and enquired ...

HTH
Philip

I spoke to Usha Menon this morning.
She says the form HAS to reach by FEB 28

All other documents can reach by March 7th
but the form must reach by 28th FEB.

Send it by tonight BLUEDART Pickup

Remember all xerox copies are to be attested

Rahul

some one make it clear fast

cs99001 Says
some one make it clear fast

Even I am getting confused.... I called up the admissions just now (080- 6993188/3013) and they said the last date is still 7th. Also they gave an advice that it is better to send in the forms as soon as you complete it and told me that it is better to send the form at the earliest...
Philip
I spoke to Usha Menon this morning.
She says the form HAS to reach by FEB 28

All other documents can reach by March 7th
but the form must reach by 28th FEB

O My God !

B'lore Guys, please check this out again.

If its 28th then at least I am in deep s@#t cause I haven't even started preparing the answers.

hardly cheering,
Prats.

B'lore Guys, please check this out again.

If its 28th then at least I am in deep s@#t cause I haven't even started preparing the answers.

hardly cheering,
Prats.

Checked with IIMB again.... They clearly said it is 7th. Gman can you re confirm the information you got???
Checked with IIMB again.... They clearly said it is 7th. Gman can you re confirm the information you got???

God Bless you Philip. :)

Cheering all over again ,
Prats.

God Bless you Philip. :)

Prats.

HE already blessed me prats. :wink: :wink: :wink:

But I doesn't mind HE continuing that. :wink:

Meanwhile guys have u ppl started writing the essays and getting the recos? I am yet to start the same :oops:

i wrote them a mail. n this is the reply i got

form has to be submitted by 28th feb

i think the IIMB guys themselves r confused

i called them upt oo...STD call lagaya

n they said everything by 7th

so there definitely seems to be some problem here
regds,Lyndon

takin no chances ppl.. i blue darted my form today

I cant help it. Will be sending only this weekend

I called up IIMB.. the guy on the ph. said 7 March.. when i told him that i got an email saying last date was 28th feb. for the form.. he says,"then it must be 28th.. send it ASAP why take a chance" ..Bastard
n i dont understand what the **** r these IIMB ppl r upto.. ..

Solid confusion.
I Blue darted mine last night and recievd news that it has reached.

Please remember that I spoke to Usha Menon - Admissions Incharge
(the person who sent the call letter in the first place).

She told me the form must reach by the 28th and everything else can reach ny the 7th.

So all you guys please please send in your forms or call her up yourself and confirm.
Bluedart will pickup till 7 and drop off before 11 so you can still make it.

Rahul

ps : anyone in doubt please speak to USHA MENON herself and try to get her to extend the date for you if she can.

hey Rahul, Thx a lot for the information ..

my form has also reached Bangalore.. 😃