IIMB Final Results [2006-2008]

Guys check out http://alpha2.iimb.ernet.in/pgp2006/offer.html seems like the official one …

Guys check out http://alpha2.iimb.ernet.in/pgp2006/offer.html
seems like the official one ..

This is an INVALID link. In future, post a valid link from the IIMB WEBSITE.

And anyway what do you mean by "seems like the official one ?"

Mods please lock this thread and delete the link ASAP

the freak

'Freakazoid' Says
This is an INVALID link. In future, post a valid link from the IIMB WEBSITE.

why would thou say it is invalid?:huh: the same link is available from the main page....:huh:

It is the official link, me no thru 😞

It is the official link, me no thru 😞

Nah..... not a fake link....

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congratulations! You have been selected for the PGP 2006-08 at IIM Bangalore. The official offer letter is being despatched. Please contact the IIMB admission office in case you do not receive the offer letter by April 18, 2006. To secure your seat you are required to do the needful as per instructions in the offer letter by May 8, 2006.

Disclaimer : This electronically generated information does not have legal validity.Candidates selected for admission to the PGP 2006-2008 of IIMB will receive the official letters to this effect by April 18, 2006.

A aur C ne laat mari... but B bachaane aa gaya...

I warn all those gurus who cherish splashing mud on B...

All the best to all...

Yogi

Double Whammy! Made it in both A and B!
About me: CA with 4 months workex
%le QA - 91.86
DI - 99.45
VA - 99.97
overall - 99.96

Good GD and PI, one of my best but still a pleasant surprise.

Vikram

why r a/b/k/l/i taking so much time ????????????

hello frnds
congrats to all thosse who got thru
i am srry to post this message here but can neone give me the link to iimL results

It says

Please check the information you entered. The date of birth should be entered in DD/MM/YY format. As per the information you entered, you were not called for GDPI towards admission for the PGP 2006-08 at IIM Bangalore.

Please somebody help...:wow:

Double whammy! Made it in both A and B!

About me : CA with 4 months workex
%lies QA - 91.86
DI - 99.45
VA - 99.97
overall - 99.96

My best GD and PI performance but still this comes as a surprise. All the best to the rest.

Vikram

me not thru.. ??:.. so much for my all 6.. haha

looks like A it is then...

got kicked :(... cat 2006 here I come !

Made it.

Status of application to PGP 2006-08 at IIM Bangalore
Congratulations! You have been selected for the PGP 2006-08 at IIM Bangalore. The official offer letter is being despatched. Please contact the IIMB admission office in case you do not receive the offer letter by April 18, 2006. To secure your seat you are required to do the needful as per instructions in the offer letter by May 8, 2006.
Disclaimer : This electronically generated information does not have legal validity.Candidates selected for admission to the PGP 2006-2008 of IIMB will receive the official letters to this effect by April 18, 2006.

3 out of 3 for me. Couldnt have asked for a better beginning for the day.

me not thru.. ??:.. so much for my all 6.. haha

looks like A it is then...