IIMB - Class of 2006 !

Hi Evry1, Me through B and C and would be opting for B. Everyone who has made their mind about B please Join in! Cheers, Mohit

Hi Evry1,
Me through B and C and would be opting for B.
Everyone who has made their mind about B please Join in!
Cheers,
Mohit

wow!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO GUYS..... U ROCK!!!!

CONGRATS and ALL the VERY BEST for ur BRIGHT future!

Luv,
Rahul

yeah i guess i'll be joining bangalore
i love today
---
r.

hiya coursemates!!! (i love this!!!)

yeah i know rajeev, seems like the bestest day of my life too!!!!!

its nice to hv this thread here, shall i suggest we introduce ourselves...i'm Shweta, fresher completing final year b.e. in i.t. at chandigarh...

keep the posts flowin now all of you lucky people (am glad i'm included in da bunch!)

regards
Shw

got thru B,C,L,K..most prob joining b
Cheers,
Vishnu

Hello

just joined the forum
will be joining iimb as well (should i even consider iimc-pgdcm??)

see ya all there

cheers

varun

Hey guys
Got thru BCLK and probably may go for B

bbye
Rohit

does anyone know when the batch starts ?

Well congrats all!!
great going 😃

Mee to joining B... got C 2 .. no A,,,,..hope B is the rite choice.. !
i wish to go for fin or systems .. not marketing coz it doesnt suit my personality.. ..
what say guys .. is B the rite choice
im from mumbai.... did my mech engg from VJTI mumbai... worked with infy for an yr . left infy for CAT n stuff.. the risk that i took has paid off ..
waiting to meet you guys ..
Jon. (for the time being call me Jon!!!)

I've got BCLKI. I'm not certain, but will probably join B.

hi all again....

as to the query abt starting of the batch....called up iimb so i cud book my tickets (using super-apex!!!!)...they say it wud be around 30th june...so a lot of time for shopping et al!!!

cheers

Hello All!
I am new on this forum and this is my first post.....
yeah i too got thru B...and L and K as well...
will surely b joining B.....i'm a fresher and am currently pursuing my final year of graduation in Economics from St. Stephen's College, Delhi.
Hoping to get to know u all....

HI, Me in 2
Got B C L ... most probably join B

Shweta frm chandigarh :idea: :idea: ... that reminds me......I spose u were in my GD batch for K on 29th March....
I m the guy with Work Ex....
Suchindra Kumar....DCE Engg... work X 4 yrs at HCL Tech Gurgaon.....

I know I woke up late to IIMs
but nw that i m in... I M IN

c u all thr at bannerghatta road.....

Heya peeps,
BCLK so far...and i really cant make up my mind...anyway,gotta do a lotta talking, a lotta researching and im sure i'll end up taking B 😁 . Anyway,great to see so many of my future classmates so early 😉 have fun guys, yea even i need to do a lot of shopping, wonder whats in vogue in B
Regards,
Garuda

hey guys,
me got thru BCLK too....a bit confused betwen B and C.......but B sems more like it...

any idea abt the approx batch profile in B this time? i'm a fresher and hope it's not too many work ex ppl in there!!

hi ppl, me konark. also thru in B C L K. most probably, i will be joining B.so looking forward to meet al u ppl there.i am B Tech final year student at IIIT-A.
And shweta, thank you for telling us the tentative date.

I am joining B for sure.I am Guhan,an engineering fresher from Chennai.Very excited and eager to meet you guys!Guess what...
WE ARE GONNA ROCK THE WORLD!

hi pals,

Me Nikhil working with a software MNC in bangalore for last three months.. ..was with infy for around 20 months..prior to this ...got BCLK...............wud be joinin B most probably.........engg. from R.E.C.K 2001..................

a fren at A said..foreign placements at C r more n all.......... any opinions n suggestions r welcome on comparison of B n C..........

Cheers
Nikhil