IIMB 2006 Waitlisters (SC)

Guys, just checking out for those who are waitlisted for IIMB - 2006 in SC Cat. Me wt @ 16. just curious to know if there is any hope. Those who got thru other instis and also has B call/WL and opting out of IIMB plz post. and Congra…

Guys,
just checking out for those who are waitlisted for IIMB - 2006 in SC Cat.

Me wt @ 16. just curious to know if there is any hope. Those who got thru other instis and also has B call/WL and opting out of IIMB plz post.

and Congrats to all those who got thru.

Guys,
asked one of my frns in IIMB.. who got thru WL last yr. Seems it went till 13+ last yr.
anyone has any more news???

hey dude..don think the waitlist went till 13 last year..is tat authentic info...
me @10+...quite a hopeless situation huh....thr are 39 seats and 54+ have been given admission...tat means the 15 + ur waitlist #...25 have to leav for me to get..n u need 31 to leav....

shar999us Says
....thr are 39 seats and 54+ have been given admission...tat means the 15 + ur waitlist #...25 have to leav for me to get..n u need 31 to leav....

How authentic is this piece of info...that for 39 seat they have dispatched 54 confirm offers??

i asked the adcom...they said extra offers hav been sent out as per % of seats...260 seats...359 offers..i.e 100 xtra offers...15% of it ...so 39+ 15

shar999us Says
i asked the adcom...they said extra offers hav been sent out as per % of seats...260 seats...359 offers..i.e 100 xtra offers...15% of it ...so 39+ 15

In this case how are they going to resolve if more no. of people accept than seats available. Lets say 265 ppl accepts offer and there are only 260 seats ??

They will accept 265 and increse seats by 5 but will not touch the waitlist

Majority of those offered admission are gonna make their decision based on the highest pay package bagged by the school...so guys u still think we stand a chance??

hello bhai...WalkingMiracle...can u get the exact figures frm ur friend in iimb ...wat was the num of guys who made it frm our waitlist last yr...n any othr helpful info..