IIMA PGPX 2021

To help aspirants who want to join the IIMA PGPX Batch of 2020~2021

Hi, I'm an alumnus of the 2016~17 batch and generally quite active in PagalGuy. Please do ping in case of any questions.  Note: I do not "evaluate profiles" and feel they are not worth anything, so please use this forum to understand more about the different facets of the program and how it would help in your career. 

Did anyone receive a confirmation on e-mail after submitting the form for R-1 PGPX?

Hey there... all those who recieved their iima-pgpx admits, guess we can all connect over WhatsApp ot some other medium..

Hi all , Congrts to all admits. We have a created a PGPX 2020-21 admit group , and around 35 admits are already in the group with some alumni and current students. All admits/waitlisted are requested to join the group. I am not attaching the link here in order to avoid any spam bot attack. Feel free to message on WhatsApp +91- 9099963431 and I will add you . Looking forward to see you in the group soon. Regards Vikas 9099963431

is there any ...... / pagalguy group for PGPX 2020-21 round-2 applicants?

Hi Adcom, I have submitted the essays and resume. However, I could not able to save it due to some error. Can you please help me? App No - 21402

I am working in a public sector undertaking under the ministry of Power, Government of India. I am a Civil Engineer having 16 years of Experience in Development of Hydropower Projects in various locations of India. I would like to pursue IIMA PGPX program. In this regard I have following queries:

1. I am presently 40 year old. Is it advisable to apply for the program as I am falling outside the range of age?

2. What kind of responsibilities and achievements should I fill in the Application form as I was mainly associated with supervision of works done by contractors and contract management

3. I have been issued a comprehensive service certificate by our HR Department showing chronological detail of my place of postings with designation. The same does not mention any thing about the duties I have performed or the achievements I achieved. Will the Comprehensive Service Certificate will be sufficient or should I also prove copy of intermittent assignment orders, performance appraisal etc.

4. Should I provide a self-declaration supported with comprehensive service certificate, duty orders, and Performance appraisals. Will that be accepted by IIMA as supporting document

https://indiaeducationdiary.in/iim-calcutta-welcomes-the-students-of-one-year-full-time-mbaex-residential-programme-on-campus/

Hi. I read that the indian conglomerates like CK Birla are the largest recruiters at IIMA. Any idea how much do they offer to a General Management student? 

Is there a specific group (online or ....) for IIMA PGPX 2021-22 aspirants ?

Are you wondering what it takes to be accepted by top MBA programs? Get a complimentary profile evaluation: Send your professional resume and GMAT score to [email protected] or WhatsApp to +917604907484