Iima pgpx 2011-2012

Hi all, when is the application form availaible for 2011-12 pgpx batch?

Hi all,
when is the application form availaible for 2011-12 pgpx batch?

last year I think it was around mid-June

I was shorlisted for interview to pgpx last year but got ding finally. thinking of applying this year also. I think last year it was availaible from May. Any news when wil be availaible this year? and also will there be any increase in number of seats for pgpx 2011 - 12?

Oh, I didn't realise it was available that early..Sorry for the incorrect info! No idea about the increase in the no. of seats.

strongbow Says
last year I think it was around mid-June

dreamiimaorc Says
I was shorlisted for interview to pgpx last year but got ding finally. thinking of applying this year also. I think last year it was availaible from May. Any news when wil be availaible this year? and also will there be any increase in number of seats for pgpx 2011 - 12?

strongbow Says
Oh, I didn't realise it was available that early..Sorry for the incorrect info! No idea about the increase in the no. of seats.

Puys,
Last year, online applications were available 15th May onwards and last day was 10th August, Although number of seats were 74, but IIMA is planning to increase may be by this year. Wait for the announcement for 2011-12 batch(PGPX-6) admissions.
For more details one can refer to following links:

One-year MBA at IIMA
One Year Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives

ATB:cheerio:.

Hi,

I am planning to take up GMAT during the second week of july for applying to PGPEX IIM A and ISB.. Will be scoring around 720+ for sure.

My Profile

X - 80%

XII - 75%

UG - 80% (Secured College Topper award for final year)

PG - 92 % ( University Rank Holder)

Experience in IT - 5.5 yrs (By the time, I join)

Extracurricular activities - Have represented college and have won several prizes.

Please let me know, whether it is OK

Thanks,
Krithiga

Hi,

I am planning to take up GMAT during the second week of july for applying to PGPEX IIM A and ISB.. Will be scoring around 720+ for sure.

My Profile

X - 80%

XII - 75%

UG - 80% (Secured College Topper award for final year)

PG - 92 % ( University Rank Holder)

Experience in IT - 5.5 yrs (By the time, I join)

Extracurricular activities - Have represented college and have won several prizes.

Please let me know, whether it is OK

Thanks,
Krithiga

Very Good profile..

ATB.