IIMA increased fees for PGPX program

IIMA increased fees to 10 Lakhs for next batch. So, its hard now for IIMA lovers to discuss against ISB :: ISB is 13 Lakhs + Acc …So not muhc to differ now having said that ISB offers scholarships in the form of tuition waivers where as I…

IIMA increased fees to 10 Lakhs for next batch. So, its hard now for IIMA lovers to discuss against ISB

ISB is 13 Lakhs + Acc ..So not muhc to differ now having said that ISB offers scholarships in the form of tuition waivers where as IIMA wont

Need to see the placements of the batch. I am expecting high Avg salaries as the Avg exp is 9 years.

I guess in future:

ISB --> Insead of India
IIMA PGPX --> IMD of India

We've an adcom interview from ISB coming up in the next week. Plus an insight into the college and perspectives from the deans, vice deans, students et al 😃

Hey are u talking abt perspective abt ISB at PG?? Thats cool man

nagsformba Says
Hey are u talking abt perspective abt ISB at PG?? Thats cool man

Yes.. on 17th, I was at ISB talking to their adcom about the interview/admissions process. The interview should be extremely helpful for future applicants and will also provide indepth news into what it takes to make it to ISB 😃
pagalguy Says
Yes.. on 17th, I was at ISB talking to their adcom about the interview/admissions process. The interview should be extremely helpful for future applicants and will also provide indepth news into what it takes to make it to ISB :)

Way to go PG!interviews with the nitie guy, dr.balachander ,...gr8 initiatives ..
How bout sm kind a coverage of conflu too .. like we had last time?
ne representative of pg coming down??
andy.
We've an adcom interview from ISB coming up in the next week. Plus an insight into the college and perspectives from the deans, vice deans, students et al :smile:

Also coming up a... couple of pics of PG at ISB with some famous PGites in ISB.

I was also there @ ISB on 17th for my interview. I should have met you 😃 Next time you are in Hyd Ping PGites so that we can meet you.

nagsformba Says
I was also there @ ISB on 17th for my interview. I should have met you 😃 Next time you are in Hyd Ping PGites so that we can meet you.

Guess you missed this thread ....I guess a lotta ppl just don't visit the lounge where much of the *real* action is

Cheers
IIMA increased fees to 10 Lakhs for next batch. So, its hard now for IIMA lovers to discuss against ISB

ISB is 13 Lakhs + Acc ..So not muhc to differ now having said that ISB offers scholarships in the form of tuition waivers where as IIMA wont

Need to see the placements of the batch. I am expecting high Avg salaries as the Avg exp is 9 years.

Hi,

Dont want to start any debate on ISB vs PGPX but just for the benefit of all PGites , some facts :

10 lacs will include accomodation and travel costs to a country outside India in the international immersion program for 5 weeks. This is a mandatory course for all students where they will work with students from other B-Schools on consulting type project for an organisation outside India.

Cheers
G
Hi,

Dont want to start any debate on ISB vs PGPX but just for the benefit of all PGites , some facts :

10 lacs will include accomodation and travel costs to a country outside India in the international immersion program for 5 weeks. This is a mandatory course for all students where they will work with students from other B-Schools on consulting type project for an organisation outside India.

Cheers
G

I dont wanna start a debate and this just for information for those who debate on this issue by raising the low cost of IIMA PGPX program.

Yes I agree that IIMA's cost includes everything. On the flip side ISB gives tuition waivers which range from 1-3 lakhs. So, if you are good enuf, u can get a scholarship of 2 lakhs on an average. So, the difference b/n the fees of the two schools would not be more than 3-4 Lakhs.

Also, looking @ the batch stats of IIMA PGPX, I dont have anything to say:
Incoming Avg Exp : 9 years 4 Months
Avg Sal : 9 lakhs in India

Training 10 years exp guys 😃 you cant definitely compare ISB Vs IIMA PGPX now.
Hey GUyz

JUst FYI:

IIMA is conducting its information session about PGPX course in Bangalore on May 27th at Le Meridian. Dr. Arivind Sahay chair person , PGPX will be the speaker for this event. We can clarify all our doubts queries in the seminar directly with Dr. Sahay or with the manager of PGPX, Mr. Alok Jain. Call on 080- 41288501/2 to book your seat alternatively you can send email to [email protected]

PS:Moderator - Posted in this information as I think itz quite informative . In case it appears "UNETHICAL" kindly strip the information.

Cheers !
Sheetal

Hey Guyz,

Addtional information regarding the IIMA PGPX infomation session happening @ Bangalore on the 27th of this month.

Itz up officially on the IIMA site .

http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/pgpx/IIMA_PGPX_Infosession.pdf

Cheers !

SheetaL