IIMA Class of 2006 : Join Hands

Hi guys…welcome to the hallowed portals of IIMA, the B-school which is considered to be the toughest in the world to get into. I am opening this thread to help ourselves get aquainted to wach other, since we are going to spend the next 2 years t…

Hi guys...welcome to the hallowed portals of IIMA, the B-school which is considered to be the toughest in the world to get into. I am opening this thread to help ourselves get aquainted to wach other, since we are going to spend the next 2 years together 😁 😁 😁
Plzzz take time to subscribe to this yahoo distribution list :

Group home page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IIMABatchof2004
Group email:
[email protected]
Super edited text....

This is the new link.... Don't sign up for the ol one.

Group name: IIMAClassOf2006
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IIMAClassOf2006
Group email: [email protected]

We can start sharing info, travel plans, regional meets, what to carry to school.....the list goes on. (Am i Excited??). Let the messages flow ........

CONGRATULATIONS..........

He He...
me also very excited dude...

will register for the group ASAP...
as they say all over India..
"see you in Ahmedabad"

Good initiative dude.
But are you passing out even before joining?
You would be batch of 2006 and not 2004. Thats the year when you shall pass out.

Congrats.

abe class of 2006 nahin hoga : .. hehe jo bhi ho.. i am in

sorry ppl.... seems the excitement is getting on to me. khair,....in case you want I will make another DL...warna what the heck....this is fine. Post ur thoughts.... 😃

Hi Guys.

The waiting is finally over. And, here we are.

Methinks I still need some time to get over the heady feeling.

- Sangeet.

me also joining A ..
btw cant access yahoo groups from office ..will join later .. but wud suggest u make another group named IIMA2006 .. just my 2p ..
see u all in ahem .. gee am i excited!!

I'll be there 2 :-):-)
even i'll second making grp 2006...& yeah also edit this thread to name it "IIMA Class of 2006"
this is royal...plz do it

hey whatever u do keep just one group ..
put my name in any ..cant logi nyahoo from office ..
so moderator add me [email protected]
or [email protected]
i am nirav kanodra

and joining IIMA hahahahah
yahhhoooooooo'
yiipppppeeeeeee

Guys,

Has anyone received the offical call letter from IIM A so far?

Any ideas on the amount involved in the first installment?

- Sangeet.

All right buddies... yeilding to common request (read: correcting past blunder )...there you go...
Presenting the new group...

Group name: IIMAClassOf2006
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IIMAClassOf2006
Group email: [email protected]

Sorry for the trouble...in case you are in office...not able to log in...send me your mail id's....i will do the same for you. BUT PLEASE DO SIGN UP, we all want a common list...don't we??

waiting for new members to pour in...

hey super edit ur first post to chnge the name of thread to "IIMA Class of 2006"
pleaseeeee

I luv the sound...i've not stopped smiling since morning......:-):-):-)

hey buddy...thanks for the suggestion...changed the first msg. But i feel the grp name is good man... why change it?

😁

Hey ppl...

A Quick question... any definite idea as to when are our classes going to start? Asked a friend of mine who said every year its 26th June. Would there be a delay this time round?

They will stick to convention...no one ive asked said there will be any postponing whtsoever....not final word though...but mostly our "marofying" will start on June 26th Itself !!! .....
suhas

congrats to all ppl who made it to A.
me too will be there.

keep rocking guys n gals

yup...even i have heard 26th june as the date...
does IIMA have an orientation pgm, you know accounts for engineers and stuff like that...
any idea?

Orientation for engineers..... I am not sure but I don't think so. As 3 of my friends joined A last year (all engineers like me) but they all joined on 26th itself. No extra classes for them 😁

mostly our "marofying" will start on June 26th Itself !!! .....
suhas

And nobody is complaining .. i am raring to go ..
Am sending in my resignation on monday itself .. and will go down to home and sleep 😃