IIMA & IIML -ABM programs

Hi anybody post here the selection process details of IIMA & IIML fr their ABM programs viz. there cutoffs fr this program, weightages given,…etc I only know abt some people wd percentiles 97.xx IIMA-ABM 94.xx I…

Hi

anybody post here the selection process details
of IIMA & IIML fr their ABM programs
viz. there cutoffs fr this program, weightages given,.......etc

I only know abt some people

wd percentiles

97.xx IIMA-ABM

94.xx IIML-ABM

both fr CAT-2004

and one wd 90.xx in CAT2005 gt a call frm IIMA fr ABM bt was not selected.

any queries , information or suggestions let's discuss.

i wanted to know if ihave any chance for abm at92

precisely!!

ive got oa 98.1 %ile

di :92.31
qa :93.79
va :97.67

i havent got a call frm iima ABM.....just wanted to know what is the cutoff!

Me too
I have following scores
QA-98.51
DI- 93.13
Verbal- 92.84
Overall- 98.62
12th- 81
10th 82.2
BE- 71.7

No calls yet...

Me too
I have following scores
QA-98.51
DI- 93.13
Verbal- 92.84
Overall- 98.62
12th- 81
10th 82.2
BE- 71.7

No calls yet...

Dude,
Did u tick iim-a pgp-abm option in cat form.If not that explains things.Cos My scores are
QA-93.17
DI- 98.13
Verbal- 92.84
Overall- 98.37
I got call for pgp-abm in IIM-A.But i am also from agri discipline,B.Sc.Ag.in ANGRAU,hyd.Maybe that explains if my first assumption didnt.Anyways best of luck 2 u.
also Did u check iim-a website.My score page says i didnt get any calls.but iim-a abm page says i was.
Dude,
Did u tick iim-a pgp-abm option in cat form.If not that explains things.Cos My scores are
QA-93.17
DI- 98.13
Verbal- 92.84
Overall- 98.37
I got call for pgp-abm in IIM-A.But i am also from agri discipline,B.Sc.Ag.in ANGRAU,hyd.Maybe that explains if my first assumption didnt.Anyways best of luck 2 u.
also Did u check iim-a website.My score page says i didnt get any calls.but iim-a abm page says i was.

i have some refreshing news!! promise me dat u'll thank me!!
i called up IIM-L for abm..n they said its still not short-listed!!!! will take a couple days..so keep checking their site..!!

they gives me a ray of hope to get something out of the ruins.........

Overall 98.99
QA 99.43
VA 96.40
DI 86.19

No calls.........

i have my IIM A ABM PI on 7th march and the PGP PI on 10th march. what i wanna know is that wud 1 interview effect the other ? can i go on 7th and say i am interested in agri and then on 10th go and say i am interested in finance ? or am i better off skipping the ABM interview... or what else cud i do ? i am not genuinely interested in ABM. i'd like to use the 7th interview as practice for the 10th one..

Any reference material apt for IIM-A ABM GD??

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

GUYS CAME ACROSS THIS LINK BY REPLACING "PGP" WITH ABM IN THE PGP RESULTS PAGE......ITS OPENING BUT SHOWING I HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED.....HOPING ITS NOT THE REAL RESULTS PAGE....PLZ CHECK AND SEE IF ITS SHOWING CALLS FOR NY1...
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

GUYS CAME ACROSS THIS LINK BY REPLACING "PGP" WITH ABM IN THE PGP RESULTS PAGE......ITS OPENING BUT SHOWING I HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED.....HOPING ITS NOT THE REAL RESULTS PAGE....PLZ CHECK AND SEE IF ITS SHOWING CALLS FOR NY1...

mine 95.87 percentile wd 60.xx in VA no IIM A-ABM calls n even this link shatters the hope fr IIM L-ABM. :-|

A frnd of mine gt IIM A ABM call at 92.xx overall , wd percent score 17 + in each section though he gt 60.xx percentile in DI. :confused:

P.S. - both of us frm Ag bkgrnd.

All the best to call getters.
mine 95.87 percentile wd 60.xx in VA no IIM A-ABM calls n even this link shatters the hope fr IIM L-ABM. :-|

A frnd of mine gt IIM A ABM call at 92.xx overall , wd percent score 17 + in each section though he gt 60.xx percentile in DI. :confused:

P.S. - both of us frm Ag bkgrnd.

All the best to call getters.

DUDE DONT LOSE HOPE YET ...THIS MAY NOT BE THE ACTUAL RESULTS PAGE......WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL LINK TO BE PUT UP....I READ SOMEHWER THAT RESULTS ARE GOING TO DECLRED ON TUESDAY.....OUT OF CURIOSITY AND A LITTLE IMAGINATION I CAME UP WITH THIS LINK....TILL WE FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS GOT A CALL USING THIS LINK WE CANNOT BE SURE WHTERHER ITS AUTHENTIC OR NOT..........JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST..........

results out....on website same link i found in hte morning...not shortlisted...IIM hopes dashed.....CAT 08 i am coming

I have received a GD/PI call from IIM Lucknow both for PGP and PGP-ABM.
  1. The schedule for my GD/PI for both PGP and PGP-ABM is the same, i.e., same day, time and venue (2.00 PM, 24th Feb, Bangalore). Will I have only one Group Discussion & one Personal Interview combined for PGP and PGP-ABM or separate ones for both.
  2. I had not sent the Special Form for PGP-ABM 2008-10 available on the IIM Lucknow site for applicants with academic background in non-agricultural desciplines. Now since I have been short-listed for PGP-ABM also, do I need to fill and send that form now?
I have received a GD/PI call from IIM Lucknow both for PGP and PGP-ABM.
  1. The schedule for my GD/PI for both PGP and PGP-ABM is the same, i.e., same day, time and venue (2.00 PM, 24th Feb, Bangalore). Will I have only one Group Discussion & one Personal Interview combined for PGP and PGP-ABM or separate ones for both.
  2. I had not sent the Special Form for PGP-ABM 2008-10 available on the IIM Lucknow site for applicants with academic background in non-agricultural desciplines. Now since I have been short-listed for PGP-ABM also, do I need to fill and send that form now?

Can u plz post ur percentiles cos i wasnt shortlisted at 98.37% for iim-l abm in spite of being from ag. background tho iim-a abm called me
kadrax Says
Can u plz post ur percentiles cos i wasnt shortlisted at 98.37% for iim-l abm in spite of being from ag. background tho iim-a abm called me

mine is 97.5 OA
QA - 92.5
DI - 86.14
VA - 98.5
BTech IITB, 3.5 yrs work ex as a Software Engr...

hey ppl..my father reminded me a couple of minutes back tht i had filled the abm option in the vat form...

tried to see my result..somehow havent been selected in either of the two...

my score...
QA 98.02
VA 81.74
DI 98.97

OA 98.98...so am a bit surprised...m frm a non-agri background...nay idea abt the cutoff...

OA - 98.9

QA - 99
VA - 93
DI - 94

Non agri back ground..

Got a call from IIM-L (ABM)

~Nitin

Hi,
I just recieved a call letter for IIML PGP-ABM GD-PI.
Wow ..... finally got a call from IIM.

Can anybody tell me details about the program, about the placements and about the future prospects of an Agro-Management program.

I'm from non-agri background.

B.Tech in Civil engineering from NIT Allahabad, and presently working with TCS as a software developer.

Seniors and fellows...Please reply.