IIM Trichy Final Admits 2011-2013

hi guys the first batch of IIM-T is starting this year… the final results are out… :: :: check ur final results here lets get to know each other… also please post ur profile… all the best!!!

hi guys
the first batch of IIM-T is starting this year.... the final results are out....
check ur final results here
lets get to know each other.... also please post ur profile.....
all the best!!!

hi guys
the first batch of IIM-T is starting this year.... the final results are out....
check ur final results here
lets get to know each other.... also please post ur profile.....
all the best!!!

You are not gonna regret joining trichy over any other new IIM. Ive done a lot of research on this IIM and ..I personally believe that the man who has been chosen to lead trichy will take this IIM to places. I too would have joined here had i not got my MDI admit 😃
shine_i_will Says
You are not gonna regret joining trichy over any other new IIM. Ive done a lot of research on this IIM and ..I personally believe that the man who has been chosen to lead trichy will take this IIM to places. I too would have joined here had i not got my MDI admit :)

I second your thoughts man..

moreover, they seem to have recruited many full-time faculty for our batch already... :thumbsup:

In addition they are planning for excg. programs 1st year itself... I'm impressed!!

Please checkSR677983422 Aug 1989Please

converted!!!!
after a very good gd/pi i was sure i ll make it to atleast one of the 3...converted rohtak n trichy!!!!! raaipur reject :(
would have been extremely happy if i had an ace( disastrous season last year)
anyways to all my future batchmates
hi guys
lets rock!!!!!
after spending loads of time researching and talking to seniors i have decided to forego Rohtak abd join IIM-T
here goes my profile....
cat-98.5%ile
xth-94%
xii-94%
grad-77%
work exp-10 months (shipbuilding sector)
looking forward to meet u all 😃 😃

Converted!!! Now all the Four new IIMs convert!!!!

Was getting restless after B and L reject. But had faith in the RRRT interviewer's words " we need more guys like you"!!! Completely elated at the moment.

Now starts a problem of plenty.. Ranchi was my preferred choice initially.. now being from TN, am getting inclined to Trichy.... Hope to make decision before sunday!

prashant605 Says
Please checkSR677983422 Aug 1989Please

Sorry! The TR No. and DOB do not match with our present list. A second list of Selected Candidate will be released on 12.05.2011, if necessary.

Impressed with the article about IIM- Trichy......i am joining too!!

lets have polls for who is joining and who is not.....

Converted but going for MDI, Congrats everyone who made it

Selected in iim rohtak and trichy. Which iim should i join??
Puys plz help...

same case here and my take is Trichy though its new but have lots of good points......Director, strength, faculty and lastly mentored by IIM B

converted!!!!
after a very good gd/pi i was sure i ll make it to atleast one of the 3...converted rohtak n trichy!!!!! raaipur reject :(
would have been extremely happy if i had an ace( disastrous season last year)
anyways to all my future batchmates
hi guys
lets rock!!!!!
after spending loads of time researching and talking to seniors i have decided to forego Rohtak abd join IIM-T
here goes my profile....
cat-98.5%ile
xth-94%
xii-94%
grad-77%
work exp-10 months (shipbuilding sector)
looking forward to meet u all 😃 :)

congrats
and cheers

Can somebody please check my result:
SR 6934873
DOB - 23/06/1985

Can somebody please check my result:
SR 6934873
DOB - 23/06/1985

sorry bro its a reject 😞
mazak Says
lets have polls for who is joining and who is not.....

done!! poll is now open....

I m sure this IIM will catch up faster than its peers... No need to worry about Infra as NIT-T is well known... Moi converted as well
Awaiting Indore results...

What is the fee for iim trichi

abhighost Says
What is the fee for iim trichi

its not mentioned anywhere in the announcement.

I asked the faculty from IIM-c wen attending the GD-PIs, he said it would be not be above 10lakhs.

And as the newly opened IIMs are having 6 lakhs. i think trichy will also follow t same.