IIM Shillong PGP 2014-16

the interview form for IIM S . isn’t it the same one which we had filled up when cut off was announced ? in which we had to write our strengths and all? coz i have not got any interview form but have got a mail that we need to download it from the…

the interview form for IIM S . isn't it the same one which we had filled up when cut off was announced ? in which we had to write our strengths and all? coz i have not got any interview form but have got a mail that we need to download it from their mail server. please help ,pals.

the interview form for IIM S . isn't it the same one which we had filled up when cut off was announced ? in which we had to write our strengths and all? coz i have not got any interview form but have got a mail that we need to download it from their mail server. please help ,pals.

When are the results declared?

Hello! I just had my PI for IIM-S(Delhi Centre) today. I could not get my photo ID for verification purposes to the interview centre. So I was told to mail the scanned copy of my voter ID to IIM Shillong. Anyone knows the email id where I can mail the photo id to?

what was the no. of waiting list announced by shillong last year ????