IIM Rohtak Second list 2011-2013 out!!!

Hi All, I’m opening this thread so has to have a new poll for counting how many made it now and are willing to join… All the best PUYS ::

Hi All,

I'm opening this thread so has to have a new poll for counting how many made it now and are willing to join... All the best PUYS

There is no link to check the result. Candidates have been mailed individually...

can any of the seniors confirm whether the email id [email protected] is genuine or not....
Even I got a mail from them.... most probably I will join...

can any of the seniors confirm whether the email id [email protected] is genuine or not....

dude check the mail id from which you got the GDPI call, that was also from the same ID; so it is genuine in all probability

I had not got any mail regarding GD/PI... only from the link in the site I came to know about it.. thats why the doubt...
@balash thanks for the clarification anyway....

Got the mail

I too got the email..

I am a candidate from the reserved category...but I have got a mail stating that I have obtained admission for the 2 year program as General category student... 😲 😲 😲 😲 ...any comments puys??

saTrisha Says
I am a candidate from the reserved category...but I have got a mail stating that I have obtained admission for the 2 year program as General category student... 😲 😲 😲 😲 ...any comments puys??

Does it matter now?? You got in...
saTrisha Says

Do not worry, my friend has also got the same mail even though he is from SC category. Does not matter when you have got the seat. Congrats.

i too got the mail regarding selected,,,, converted bim tiruchy too..

The mail from Mail id [email protected] is the official mail id. So congrats for your selection.

Ankush Garg
PGP 2010-12
IIM Rohtak

please continue the discussions on the IIM Rohtak final results thread only to avoid confusion.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-2013-iim-rohtak-final-results-25065577

For counting the candidates who got selected in second list, please fill in your details in the spreadsheet provided .

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=t5vH5ygAUPGP5gjlvj9i72Q&authkey;=CKDUmsgP#gid=0

Ankush Garg
PGP 2010-12
IIM Rohtak

I am IN as well.......
It will be an awesome experience....
Just waiting for tomorrow to post my resignation...

i dint get any mail does it mean that im not selected nd my name wont be there in tommorrows list??

please continue the discussions on the IIM Rohtak final results thread only to avoid confusion.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-2013-iim-rohtak-final-results-25065577

For counting the candidates who got selected in second list, please fill in your details in the spreadsheet provided .

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=t5vH5ygAUPGP5gjlvj9i72Q&authkey;=CKDUmsgP#gid=0

Ankush Garg
PGP 2010-12
IIM Rohtak

Hi anKush,

I din get mail till now. does it mean am out of race??

i think the link has not been updated till now....

Link will be updated soon. I can suggest you to wait for the mail. Till now the mail only is official confirmation.

Continue discussions in IIM Rohtak final thread

Hi anKush,

I din get mail till now. does it mean am out of race??

i think the link has not been updated till now....

Ankush Garg
PGP 2010-12
IIM Rohtak
hkarthikm Says
Got the mail

ashokzg Says
I too got the email..

Hi PUYS !!!!

All the best for your future assignments and Do party harder
:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

You have just decided the quality of life you will have....by your Hard Work and Efforts....

Congrats ....You all must be feeling yourself on Cloud 9
Hi PUYS !!!!

All the best for your future assignments and Do party harder
:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

You have just decided the quality of life you will have....by your Hard Work and Efforts....

Congrats ....You all must be feeling yourself on Cloud 9

Dear All, Pls continue the discussions on Final results thread..