IIM RANCHI PGDHRM 2013-2015 ADMISSIONS

Since this is active forum rite now am posting my query here please respond. I recently gave my PI/WAT for IIMC and also got shortlisted for PGDHRM in IIM Ranchi. Will they consider my IIMC scores or will they conduct their own process? and also I…

Since this is active forum rite now am posting my query here please respond. I recently gave my PI/WAT for IIMC and also got shortlisted for PGDHRM in IIM Ranchi. Will they consider my IIMC scores or will they conduct their own process? and also I did not see any mention of GD in the PGDHRM selection process otherwise according to lasty ears process I would have to only give GD. Will they conduct GD?

are they already calling ppl???

@snehil2651 Yes . My PI is on 16th Mar '13

when did u get a call mail???

the link keeps redirecting

@snehil2651 Feb 23

Check ur Interview date here - http://iimranchi.ac.in/IIMR-PGDHRM_2013/

THIS LINK Z NOT WORKING PROPERLY...

Hi puys..In PGDHRM of IIM Ranchi admission process only wat, pi were mentioned. Does that mean no GD?

Can i change my PI date ?

any specific cutoffs?

@suryachandra009 iim ranchi - pgdhrm is a separate process altogether..it has nothing to do with pgdm selections of other iims not even iim ranchi pgdm itself..

Do we need to fill up any form before the interview?

after u enter the cat registration number and password,if u r not shortlisted, will they give the mesage ' you r not shortlisted'??

I am getting the same page to enter registration number and password even after entering them.Does it mean i am not shortlisted?

what is the cutoff for PGDHRM??

@annie89 you have to apply and pay for IIM Ranchi PGDHRM separately. Its offered as a different stream by IIM ranchi and has its own selection process, Did you apply for it?
@suryachandra009 hie..where did u check your name..? cause I cant check the login...

go to IIM Ranchi home page. There u can find notification scrollings in yellow. one of them is PGDHRM Venue notification

I m shortlisted for pgdhrm of iim ranchi........bt wen I m chekin 4 venue by entering cat reg no n pswd .......den d same page is displayin. .......cn ny1 help ????

I also got a call for PGDHRM Ranchi .. got Great lakes 1 year course converted.. Please giude me which is better as great lakes requires full course fee before first week of April.. can anyone help???