IIM Ranchi advert and form now available

Hi all Puys, The IIM - Ranchi Form and details are now available Kindly follow the below links: IIM - Ranchi Advert: http://www.iimcal.ac.in/ranchi-adv.pdf IIM - Ranchi Admission Form:: http://www.iimcal.ac.in/ranchi-form.pdf

Hi all Puys,

The IIM - Ranchi Form and details are now available Kindly follow the below links:

IIM - Ranchi Advert:
http://www.iimcal.ac.in/ranchi-adv.pdf

IIM - Ranchi Admission Form::
http://www.iimcal.ac.in/ranchi-form.pdf

(Only people with 95 or above percentile eligible to apply)

Best of Luck for the results to all the Puys;)......

one doesnt need to spend any extra money for applying to IIM Ranchi.
Thanks a tonne IIM's

Conditions To Apply ::

1. Cat %ile = 95 or above
2. No additional fees to apply
3. Application needs to reach IIM-C by 31st March 2010

So just wait for the CAT result and apply if u fulfill the first clause

Best of luck

I hope I am eligible for applying here ;)

Neways after this notification I hope we see the results soon.

so does it mean no sectionals??

Hope so that this might be an indication that the results are just around the corner...

Best of luck buddy............

I am not able to download Application Form .....It says File is damaged and could not be repaired...:shocked:

am_hesh Says
so does it mean no sectionals??

no mention yet 😛

Just wait for the result and then try and download......

logically there should be no sectionals because 95 and above equals 5 percent of 2.14 lakh (~=10000) candidates in which most of the prudent ones will choose to go to other major b-schools who have a reputation and infrastructure of their own. so i think there will be no sectionals. also they can add different criteria after march 31 when they receive all the applications.

but here is the bigger deal, because of this, other private colleges have to lower their cut-off.

on another note, iim-c has been the only iim which has kept all its promises.

logically there should be no sectionals because 95 and above equals 5 percent of 2.14 lakh (~=10000) candidates in which most of the prudent ones will choose to go to other major b-schools who have a reputation and infrastructure of their own. so i think there will be no sectionals. also they can add different criteria after march 31 when they receive all the applications.

but here is the bigger deal, because of this, other private colleges have to lower their cut-off.

on another note, iim-c has been the only iim which has kept all its promises.

my friend DEVILISHANGEL what promises are you talking about....m sorry i might have missed it if at all it was ever mentioned earlier...

iim-c has been the only iim which has kept all its promises.

which promise of iim-c are you talking about
am_hesh Says
my friend DEVILISHANGEL what promises are you talking about....m sorry i might have missed it if at all it was ever mentioned earlier...

ashish.88 Says
which promise of iim-c are you talking about

Mentoring the new iim as of now, apart from this, iim-c was completely for a complete re-test when glitches started happening, iim-a and iim-b were reluctant.

Again on a completely different note, its been the only IIM which has kept its borders open for everyone and purely meritorious on CAT Score from the beginning till today, we remain to see what happens tomorrow.

(let's not divert form the topic-iimR)

Also, with all due request let's not make this thread about our frustrations about CAT 09.

Please refrain from negativity and oh yeah, best of luck for tomorrow.

wrong post

Whats about the cut off for SC/ST/OBC/DA students? Is that also 95%?

any idea abt reservations???

barreto Says
Whats about the cut off for SC/ST/OBC/DA students? Is that also 95%?

SrinivasKo Says
any idea abt reservations???

The advertisement is just for application. after people apply they will shortlist on basis of the government of India norms of division in seats obviously.

Take a Chill Pill 😐
The advertisement is just for application. after people apply they will shortlist on basis of the government of India norms of division in seats obviously.

Take a Chill Pill :|

U think askin for 95%ile makes sense for sc st obc category? Will they get sufficient applications? Even if it's free to apply but still 😉

Any idea regarding the CAT result? They could have given some time at which the result would be coming.....they are literally torturing us..............also if they were uploading the result yesterday...it was surprising to see that the website was opening so quickly yesterday.........