IIM Ranchi [2010-2012] Shortlist out !!

IIM Calcutta Admissions

IIM Calcutta Admissions

Not in :(
OA - 99.4

finally an IIM call.... got a call from IIM-Ranchi... gd/pi in IIMC on 12th May 2010 !! ... M lil excited :))

itskunalhere Says
finally an IIM call.... got a call from IIM-Ranchi... gd/pi in IIMC on 12th May 2010 !! ... M lil excited :))

hi,

can u tell your profile and cat score.

Hello Puys...
Congrats to all who are shortlisted for IIM Ranchi and one request to mention their profile and CAT score also...
Thanks and ATB!!!

can u plz post the link of result

12rajmalhotra Says
can u plz post the link of result

sorry i got it
hi,

can u tell your profile and cat score.

10th - 89.8
12th - 81.6
Degree - BE (chem) - 67.4 (Panjab University)
Passed out in 2009
No work ex

Very good extra-currics (obviously not considered for giving a call, but still an important part of my profile)

Cat score 99.77

Can anybody confirm how many calls have been given in total ??
Not in :(
OA - 99.4

Cut-off is 99.68 for general category.
http://www.iimcal.ac.in/iimcatstat/iimrcrt.pdf

SAhi hai ...highest Cut off in All IIM's this year

Not selected
cut off-99.68 guess its the highest for any iim this year.
I dont know what i need to do for that IIM call:-(
All the best to those who have got call.

this is ridiculous man,....

the established IIMs are calling candidates upto 91%ile and new ones are going for 99.68....

god knows what the IIM guys have in their mind this year...

I guess 99.68 is highest for any IIM this year or probably till now :lookround: This is insane. I am so shocked to know the cutoff, still cant believe it. I dont know what it needs to get an IIM call. Out of my mind..disappointed :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

PS: It would be interesting to know how many calls made for IIM Ranchi (General)

How is this possible...unbelievably insane 99.68...
I believe they would have given around 200 calls out of which most would be opting out of the process...Will they be able to fill up those 60 odd seats..I doubt it!!!

WTF...?!?! Then why did they ask us to apply..!?? Serious insult to us...!! :-(
Ranchi is well mentored by IIM C it seems..! Wonder how many will go to IIM R..!! Now no hopes for Rohtak either...!! 😞 Retired Hurt....

this is ridiculous man,....

the established IIMs are calling candidates upto 91%ile and new ones are going for 99.68....

god knows what the IIM guys have in their mind this year...

I totally agree with you man.. I got a call from IIM-Ranchi, my only IIM call at 99.77 overall%ile.. But i still agree the cut-off is insanely high !!!... As i read somewhere, that there will be only 60 seats and that too with reservations, i.e. only 30 odd seats for general candidates... A lot of guys with %iles in excess of 98 are left empty-handed by rest of the IIMs... So huge no. of applications for 30 seats.. May be thats the reason for such a high cutoff..

Whatever, the reason may be... it just adds to the frustration of all the candidates.. !! Why d hell they invited applicants with cat %ile 95..

now seriously, are they going to conduct gdpi???
man just wasted all the time n hope spent refreshing the acknwldgment page...
nice way 2 start things..

damn damn damn.......
can't believe my luck....not called at 99.77%ile even by iim ranchi...the sectionals and overall is ridiculously high...have got 89.77 in VA...will seriously never appear for cat again in my life after this......

Seems like ranchi is the most wanted IIM now, 99.68 cut off , its impossible to get an admission in an IIM.