IIM Raipur FPM shortlist

HI all, I have been shortlisted by IIM raipur for the FPM programme. Could some seniors throw some light on this? How is FPM in IIM raipur? and What are the roles post FPM i can get into? Please explain. Regards Chandrakant Kulkarni

1 Like

HI all,

I have been shortlisted by IIM raipur for the FPM programme. Could some seniors throw some light on this?

How is FPM in IIM raipur? and What are the roles post FPM i can get into? Please explain.

Regards
Chandrakant Kulkarni

Even I got a mail for FPM, IIM Raipur. All I know is that they started it newly and the mail does not mean I am shortlisted.
Any ideas any one??

Ya read it wrongly. It is just being eligible . Anyone with a clear picture???

HI all,

I have been shortlisted by IIM raipur for the FPM programme. Could some seniors throw some light on this?

How is FPM in IIM raipur? and What are the roles post FPM i can get into? Please explain.

Regards
Chandrakant Kulkarni

Visit this post... http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fellow-prog-in-management-iim-s2012-25070443

do we require wrk xperince ??

cutoff is 80%ile
anyone with >80%ile have received mail for sending Rs. 300/- DD, if interested.
then they will shortlist and would give final interview call.

Is the FPM program good enough?what about the placements prospects and all or scope after doing this.?

Is the FPM program good enough?what about the placements prospects and all or scope after doing this.?I am having 2 years work ex.

What is the duration of the FPM in IIM-Raipur?

AnisenHi. i got a mail from IIM Raipur informing me that i am eligible for FPM programme. I hav CAT score of OA 97.05 with 92.24 in QA and 97.49 in Verbal. Can you please suggest me about FPM at IIM Raipur. As i do not have any knowledge of the specialization in any of the areas, based on my CAT score do i have chances of converting in case i get shortlisted?
ďťż
Anisen i also have 4 yrs of work ex.

hi,

i had received mail from IIM Raipur for Fpm program.
could you please tell me whether they conduct RAT exam or Directly Interview.

will IIM Raipur provide any stay facilities.
if not how can we get lodging facility nearby.
please throw a light on it.

Hi frnds,
I am a guy who could win an award for the worst profile:

Class 10 : 83.83% (ICSE), 2000
>>4 year GAP
Class 12 : 52% (Jharkhand State Board), 2006
B.Sc. Physics : 69.88% (TM Bhagalpur Univ), 2009
Results declared late so joined PGDM in 2010
PGDM : 63.9% (A no-name B-school in Delhi), 2012

1yr sales/account management experience in a start-up
>> jobless for 8 months
Joined a similar job in some other company

With such a profile, do I stand a chance to improve my profile (and life) SOMEHOW or should I accept the present profile as the end of my life.

I posted here because FPM is an aspiration and supposedly you guys are the right people to answer.
Thanks & blessings (in advance) to anyone who answers.

Hi ,

Overall : 93.28

Quant : 85.6

Verbal : 94.26

10th 80.93, 12th 70.1

3yrs work exp , Software development.

Got a call for FPM from iim raipur,

please tell me how do i go about preparing well for the call.

Hi, OA:87.37
Quant:-90.33

Verbal:-76.67
10th-78.4%
12th-71.6%
B.tech-72.02%
28 month work ex. in Infy
Got a call from IIM-Raipur for FPM. tell me something about prog. how is it?
some tips for preparation.
Please reply👼

I also got a call from IIM raipur. I am not sure whether this can be a good option or not. Also my Acads are not very good, 89.4, 76.6 and 56 percent in 10th, 12th and B tech. Is there any chance in a program that requires excellent academic records? CAT percentile is 95.13

FPM at IIM Raipur....!!!

worth a program to go for...??

Hi..I read somewhere that those who r having above 80 percentile are getting mail from IIM raipur for FPM? Is it correct frnds?? Any idea of cut-off?