IIM Raipur 2013-15 Final Converts

Congratulations Everyone for making it to IIM Raipur. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This is the official thread from the students of IIM Raipur. Feel free to visit our website IIM Raipur | IIMR | Chhattisgarh | India…

Congratulations Everyone for making it to IIM Raipur.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This is the official thread from the students of IIM Raipur.

Feel free to visit our website IIM Raipur | IIMR | Chhattisgarh | India our blog The IIM Raipur Blog to know more about us.

a) You will recieve a mail shortly from IIM Raipur where directions will be given. (check ur spam folder also)

b) The session starts on 17th June 2013.All the best. Feel free to ask any doubts/concerns that you may have we will be happy to answer.

Cheers!!!

Adcom

IIM Raipur.

The link is not opening....:(

Is der any chance of 2nd list?

Any idea about how many buffer calls have been given?

Has anyone received mails yet?

I have 3.5 years of experience in Financial services company, i have got a convert from Raipur.
Please suggest me if Raipur suits my profile.

@IIMRaipur Its been given in d mail "Please confirm the acceptance of the offer by email latest by 5:00 pm on 23rd May 2013."

Sending "Accepting offer" , is it enough... or anything else

converted ,,and willing to join😁😁...but waiting for 2nd list of ranchi...puys and seniors pls advise which is better ranchi vs raipur???

@IIMRaipur In the mail that i received fromm IIM, Raipur it is mentioned that i would lose 20% of the Offer acceptance fee incase i withdraw my admission application which is 10,000 rupees. Why is IIM Raipur charging so much when AICTE guidelines say that only 1000 rupees is to be deducted?

I need help. I have a weird problem. Because of my job location, I do not stay with my parents and hence, I would not be able to get the Parent/Guardian signature required in the Undertaking 2 of the Offer-Acceptance letter.

I talked to IIM Raipur adcom, and the lady has advised me that I make the payment and send the scanned copy of the letter without the signature but with the rest of the details filled. I have done it, but am still concerned confused about whether I should send the hard copy of the form too without the Parent/Guardian signature.
p.s. If I send the letter to my parents by post for signing and then send it to adcom, it would be too late.

My company has said they will be sending the Workex Certificates only after completion of notice period....Is it mandatory at the time of admission...Seniors pls reply.

My phone no. is temporarily changed. though I hv already sent an email regarding acceptance of offer, is there any need to give my phone no. as well, for the time being.

Facebook- IIM Raipur 13-15 Final Converts
Please fill the form to join the group- Fill the form to join the group

Hi Seniors/Puys

Urgent Help Needed !!
The confirmation mail was not deliver and i got mail delivery failure report

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following [email protected]>:Mail server for "iimraipur.ac.in" unreachable for too long"

Please help
what can be done today is last day to confirm.
Also how can i confirm the mail is reached
Plz help

Has anyone received a confirmation mail from admissions after sending them the scanned copy of acceptance letter? Seniors, do we need to do anything else? TIA

have mailed scanned copy of acceptance of offer and dd.. will speed post it tomorrow..

What next?? Do we need to wait for further communication from admission office..?? anything else to be done??

What is the date of registration at the institute. Class commencment date........

People who are planning to take up IIM Raipur and leave IIFT please fill this poll to help us figure out the things at IIFT thread.Thanks in advance.

necessary_evil s post in IIFT 2013-15 Results Out!!!: PaGaLGuY Forums

Guys !! Congrats for all people who had converted.. And wishing patience and strength for people who are in waitlist like I was ( I was there for a long time in the queue and I know the waiting ). Enjoy the experiences on both ways.

To give you a brief snap of IIM Raipur kindly access the Welcome Aboard Document prepared for aspirants:

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Welcome%20Aboard.pdf?w=AAC71pPdFZTBUiTg7X6Txj24tww5yco6bEE0BAXPVxyMCw

And once again welcoming you all to IIM Fraternity