IIM Raipur (2010-2012) Admission Notification

IIM Raipur is inviting application for admission to two year PGP in Management, on basis of CAT 2009, Cut off criterion are as follows General: 90 percentile NCOBC: 80 percentile Sc: 70 percentile ST: 50 percentile DA/PWD: 60 Percenti…

IIM Raipur is inviting application for admission to two year PGP in Management, on basis of CAT 2009, Cut off criterion are as follows

General: 90 percentile
NCOBC: 80 percentile
Sc: 70 percentile
ST: 50 percentile
DA/PWD: 60 Percentile

IIM Indore is going to be the mentor of Newbie IIM Raipur

Tution fee 3 Lakhs per year

Maximum Intake 70, reservations as per GOI,

Last date: August 30, 2010

Now it seems CAT 2010 is on the doors, so is anybody going to apply to this uncertain opportunity?

IIM Raipur is one of the new IIMS planned alongwith IIM Ranchi, Trichy, Rohtak.

IIM Raipur, for Application process and other details, follow the following link.

http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/pages/programmes_main/iimrp.php

I was trying to open the URL mentioned in the notification, but it seems that the link is not working!

anirudhsoi Says
I was trying to open the URL mentioned in the notification, but it seems that the link is not working!

Wait for sometime, i think they would upload it within a couple of days.

wow...another opportunity for getting in to the mecca of all brands called ''IIM''

I am applying..

don't know will 95.15 again ditch me like ranchi and rohtak:-(?

Where did u ppl see the notification? Pls post the source link...

puys where`s the link for the notification??

ankurgautam Says
puys where`s the link for the notification??

Article Window

guys. will 93.09 percentile fetch me call. please tell.........

visioniim Says

no one can tell dude..
ranchi and rohtak invited application at 95 for general but final cut off turned out to be 99.68 and 99.4

so just apply and leave everything on god!!!!!!!
visioniim Says

I would say that you will be "very lucky" if you get a call, as there will be thousand of students below 93, who has less percentile in one section and want to go for IIM brand....and i may be judgemental about my statement but the fact is that noone can say that if they secured 95 or 96 in cat 2009, they will do same or better in cat10...reason you all know......This thing has also pushed up overall cutoff for newbie IIMs
no one can tell dude..
ranchi and rohtak invited application at 95 for general but final cut off turned out to be 99.68 and 99.4

thanks. yaar but the thing is its so late ,nearing end of august. do u guys think many people will apply at this juncture.....also i request moderator to please start the poll of various percentile ranges on basis of cat score 2009 to know who all people in which percentile ranges are planning to apply. this will be very helpfull to all of us.....
White_Snow Says
Wait for sometime, i think they would upload it within a couple of days.

URL mentioned is not working...... i mean http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimrp
no one can tell dude..

You wouldn't believe one of my friend got 99.94 percentile in cat 2009 with 95+ in all sections(95, 99.9x, 99.9x) and he ended up taking admission in IIM Rohtak

I was a resident of raipur itself till june.
Had seen the state of construction of the building. The program will be conducted in the GEC Raipur for sometime till they have their own building.
Lets see what happens now...

goelsvaibhav Says
URL mentioned is not working......

This is the notification..
visioniim Says
thanks. yaar but the thing is its so late ,nearing end of august. do u guys think many people will apply at this juncture.....also i request moderator to please start the poll of various percentile ranges on basis of cat score 2009 to know who all people in which percentile ranges are planning to apply. this will be very helpfull to all of us.....

india me apply karne walo ki kami nahi hai.. Just wait and watch..
Who would have thought ki the Double R's wl have cut off of 99.68 and 99.40
it's not the fault of iims..it's the craziness for iim brand which prevails like anything among souls like us..

Guys what about the sectional cutoffs n acads???

The link provided doesn't seem to be working ...has anyone downloaded the applications already?? If so please upload the applications here

alley9515 Says
Guys what about the sectional cutoffs n acads???

dude they will declare sectionals cutoff while declaring the list of candidates which are invited for interviews. acads, i think will not make a difference while giving calls but might be a factor during interview process