IIM Lucknow waitlist thread 2008

Hello puys, I couldn’t find a wait lister’s thread for IIM-Lucknow in PG hence opening one. I am presently waitlisted at #28 in L. Please use this thread to track W/L movement for L and please post any information which could be useful i…

Hello puys,

I couldn't find a wait lister's thread for IIM-Lucknow in PG hence opening one. I am presently waitlisted at #28 in L.

Please use this thread to track W/L movement for L and please post any information which could be useful in the context!

ATB to all waitlisters!

Cheers,
Sumit

I have started a poll for people to select an IIM they leave after paying them bcoz of better opportunities / converts

Please get ppl to vote here as it will help inform of us further movements once 1st WL is out!! - 2nd WL movement....

For IIM Waitlisters that
Converted

Currently wl@7 at L

So far 1 person has voted "NEWHAND" - will cancel L admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitjain1983 View Post
Just now called IIML
Waitlisted @12
CLEARED :smile:

thanxs a million... was wl no 7 :smile: :smile: :rockon:

@ ALL - they arent pickin up my call but really excited 😃

Just now called up IIML. The waitlist is cleared till 20.

for the rest the wait is still on with fingers crossed. :sly:

Just spoke to the chairman's office.
Waitlist till # 20 has been cleared. That means I am WL #8 now ... fingers crossed !!

Just spoke to the chairman's office.
Waitlist till # 20 has been cleared. That means I am WL #8 now ... fingers crossed !!

Any info on the OBC front ??!!

Many congrats to Gaurav and Amit! I hope you guys will let us know the last dates for payment of your installments of fee.

For the rest in waitlist, lets hang on ..!

Sorry Varun, didnt enquire on the OBC W/L ...

Many congrats to Gaurav and Amit! I hope you guys will let us know the last dates for payment of your installments of fee.

For the rest in waitlist, lets hang on ..!

Sorry Varun, didnt enquire on the OBC W/L ...

Thanks a lot man!!!...

For all those still wl rad the 2nd post -> for 2nd wl movement will help!

ATB AimHighest

Any other puy calling up the admissions , kindly inquire on the OBC front too...guess there is no WL as of now...Ive got some insider info that 7 seats are yet to be filled among the 40 odd who had come to Delhi for the interviews..!!

Would request puys who have converted in today's waitlist movement and are not planning to join IIM-L to please post in this thread. It will help us waitlisters get a clearer picture ..

Likewise, other puys having previously secured an admission IIM-L but planning to opt out of IIM-L, please post in this thread.

Wondering if we should have a poll running in this thread to capture this information ..?

~ Sumit

Would request puys who have converted in today's waitlist movement and are not planning to join IIM-L to please post in this thread. It will help us waitlisters get a clearer picture ..

Likewise, other puys having previously secured an admission IIM-L but planning to opt out of IIM-L, please post in this thread.

Wondering if we should have a poll running in this thread to capture this information ..?

~ Sumit

There's a similar poll running on the IIM L results thread...so dont see it adding any value..!!

WL 5 cleared

I am on the Highway to HELL:hurray:

Just to enquire?

Will the empty OBC seats are going to be transfered to General Category?

Just to enquire?

Will the empty OBC seats are going to be transfered to General Category?

lol...there are no empty OBC seats...only 7 are vacant now and that shall be filled by those selected frm the 40 odd who attended the interviews @Delhi..!

Can anybody pls say how many candidates have been waitlisted by IIML??
I am waitlisted at # 81..

Can anybody pls say how many candidates have been waitlisted by IIML??
I am waitlisted at # 81..

IIML has waitlisted 200 odd people this year. Last year after initial movement upto 25, finally the waitlist got clear upto 85. I'm waitlisted at 29 (fingers crossed!!)

I had a query regarding the waitlist : Are buffer calls given in the waitlist movement too....eg 20 waitlist has been confirmed in the first waitlist movement.Is it that 20 seats are vacant ,or is it something like to fill 10 seats 20 persons have been called......

abhishekuit Says
I had a query regarding the waitlist : Are buffer calls given in the waitlist movement too....eg 20 waitlist has been confirmed in the first waitlist movement.Is it that 20 seats are vacant ,or is it something like to fill 10 seats 20 persons have been called......

Mate, I dont think they would have buffers there....if you get that "call", guess no one can reject you later then..ofcourse if you yourself reject, then the person on the next shall be called..!!

An update on the website....