IIM Lucknow GMPE Program 2013 -14

Hi Friends… I ve got call from IIM L for the GMPE Program.Can anyone help me with following informations to make right decision1)Whats the avg batch experience2)Career prospects, do we get placement assistance?3)Whats the market value of …

Hi Friends.... I ve got call from IIM L for the GMPE Program.Can anyone help me with following informations to make right decision

1)Whats the avg batch experience

2)Career prospects, do we get placement assistance?

3)Whats the market value of this certificate . Can we sell ourselves better with this? What min hike we can expect in market with this degree in our resume..?

4)Exams?

5)What will be the certificate like...

Friends , as of now I am 20 Jul batch. Welcome all candidates/aluminis/experienced professionals comments here.

Thanks

I am looking for IIM-L 2014-15 GMPE Program. Could anyone help me to how this course will help professional with 8+ experience in Water and Environment industry at mid level in organization.

Thanks.

i am looking for feedback for gmpe iim lucknow. Can you tell me if it is worthful for sales & marketing person with 8 yrs of exp. Does it add any value. Pls share your experience.