IIM Lucknow [2011-13] Final Call Getters Thread

IIM L final results are out, but still the call getters thread is being cluttered. Mods, please make this sticky. Starting this thread to resolve our innumerable queries :: Results link: PGP: ABM: Seniors please help and…

IIM L final results are out, but still the call getters thread is being cluttered. Mods, please make this sticky.

Starting this thread to resolve our innumerable queries

Results link:

PGP:

ABM:

Seniors please help and contribute like you have been doing for the past few months..:cheerio:

Link for Acropolis:
Acropolis - Index page

Link for FB group:
Login | Facebook

Congos to all converts and may many more convert :thumbsup:

yo !

What date does the classes start?
Any sort of pre program or anything?

What date does the classes start?
Any sort of pre program or anything?

I guess there are remedial quant classes for

a.engineers who have b.non engineers (irrespective of percentile).

Please seniors throw light on this.

Hi Seniors,

Can you let us know the date for commencement of classes?? I want this info as I have to decide my relieving date from office.

Thanks,
Rajesh

@ Warrior Within : thank u for starting this thread for interacting with seniors and discussing among ourselves.

I have few queries :

1. Has anyone received their formal admission letter by post at their address? If you have received kindly can u throw light on the content of the letter.

2. For acceptance of admission we have to send a draft of Rs 50,000/- in favour of "Indian Insitute of Management, Lucknow" payable at Lucknow before 14th May 2011. Also we have to send the filled up acceptance form which has been put on the page where our results are displayed on IIM L website.
Besides this do we have to send anything before 14th May?

3. What is the Fee structure of 2011-2013 batch for PGP ?

4. What is the tentative date of starting of classes ?

Seniors or fellow batchmates....Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

i am a bit late in seeing result. i only applied for abm. it says congrats You have been selected for admission to PGP 2011-13 batch at IIM Lucknow..i wasnt expecting a call. please clarify it is the final call . it says first list ...that means i am selected isnt it..??? wow!! i am actually not believing it...
and what is the fee structure?

:cheerio: HEY, IM SELECTED...!
BYE-BYE IIM-I,K,S,R...:lookround:

WHERE TO KNW BOUT TOTAL FEES?

This spreadsheet is made to determine the no. of possible candidates in the IIML 2nd list.. Puys, Plsssssss fill it up, as it cud prove beneficial to many puys out here who r waiting for the 2nd list..
btw.. congrats to all dose who hv converted IIML..
Here is the link to the tracker :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hw&hl;=en#gid=0

btw..... wen is da 2nd list comin out...... ne ideas ?? :lookround:

prv wildchild Says
btw..... wen is da 2nd list comin out...... ne ideas ?? :lookround:

Guys,

Request you to use

Acropolis - Senior - Junior Interaction forum - synapse.iiml.ac.in/acropolis
FB Group - Login | Facebook

Not many seniors are on Pagalguy. You'll find better help in the above mentioned forums.

How to join acropolis? I m nt on facebook .............bt i do need a lot of help.

Yeyey :d iim l

Made it to L - oh yeah!!! Lot's of questions about my new home, so can't wait for the Acropolis and FB memberships to be confirmed.

hi everyone... m selected for the PGP programme...

can anyone please tell me about this remedial classes... i am from a non maths background and hence thinking about preparing a bit from now on...

@ Warrior Within : thank u for starting this thread for interacting with seniors and discussing among ourselves.

I have few queries :

1. Has anyone received their formal admission letter by post at their address? If you have received kindly can u throw light on the content of the letter.

2. For acceptance of admission we have to send a draft of Rs 50,000/- in favour of "Indian Insitute of Management, Lucknow" payable at Lucknow before 14th May 2011. Also we have to send the filled up acceptance form which has been put on the page where our results are displayed on IIM L website.
Besides this do we have to send anything before 14th May?

3. What is the Fee structure of 2011-2013 batch for PGP ?

4. What is the tentative date of starting of classes ?

Seniors or fellow batchmates....Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Same Queries .. Esp. Q's 2 & 4 ... Someone Please shed some light on the matter ..

repeat post

hey puysss,

i know im a bit late here..but due to some reason i couldnt post this earlier.

IIM-L converted..yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!yippieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! it was the best call i had and i have converted it..1st and the best convert of the season..thank GOD!

all due to my parents', my sister, my friends and my (late) grandparents' blessings and GOD's (ganpati bappa's) grace..a big thankyou to every1 out here..4 all the help..

Cant wait to join helL...And cant even wait to make great friends with all the helLites...

c u guys soon..

I request the Seniors to let us know about the placement statistics of the graduating batch (average package, companies, sectoral break up).