IIM L waitlisters

Hi , Ths year the IIM L has come out with a one huge waiting list unlike last year when it issued two main lists and then one waiting list. Seniors any scope for conversion of wl 342?? Any Gyaan on wat was the last selected candidate’s ran…

Hi ,
Ths year the IIM L has come out with a one huge waiting list unlike last year when it issued two main lists and then one waiting list.
Seniors any scope for conversion of wl 342??
Any Gyaan on wat was the last selected candidate's rank last year?

Hi ,
Ths year the IIM L has come out with a one huge waiting list unlike last year when it issued two main lists and then one waiting list.
anybody has any idea IIM L has given how many final admits nd WL...i m wl 287 nd feel that there is very grim chance that it will get clear so i have deposited NITIE fee today... I have seen one guy's post whose IIM L wl is 425 so WL is definetely more than 425....Ane idea till what no WL got cleared last year ....seniors plz enlighten us
Hi ,

I am wL-358. I don't think there is a chance for me to get in looking at my WL number. Seniors out there, is there any chance for me ???

-AKS
:
😞 😞 I am waitlisted 21 in the SC category.Do I stand any chance of getting in?

I am at W/l 478...that's the highest i have heard ....neways planning to join IIM Indore..

budhaditya_iit Says
I am at W/l 478...that's the highest i have heard ....neways planning to join IIM Indore..

yest i came 2 know through a frnd... tht last WL tht i have heard is 484 :wow:

thts a crazy no 2 b in WL..

any idea guys... how many final calls r given...

Cheers
jolly_abhi Says
anybody has any idea IIM L has given how many final admits nd WL...i m wl 287 nd feel that there is very grim chance that it will get clear so i have deposited NITIE fee today... I have seen one guy's post whose IIM L wl is 425 so WL is definetely more than 425....Ane idea till what no WL got cleared last year ....seniors plz enlighten us

hey tht lucky guy WL @ 425 is moi ..

as far as last yr is concerned.. i think they had 2 give a total of 550 calls to fill up their seats (including all the wait lists)... i got 2 know dis frm the other L threads....

so ppl wid WL upto 300 ... keep up ur hopes...

Cheers
my waiting list number is 276....any feedback on this one....asked some of the friends about my chances...seems am in a touch and go situation...as always

Moi on waitlist no 169
Well as of now it seems that the list is atleast 300 long so have my fingers crossed and waiting for the 9th of May will know the exact status then...

well, m wl 148 at IIML....after my best GD of all , was hoping fr a convert.....bt newayz, nt gonna join even if i convert....goin to IIMC PGDCM....so guyz, u can assume this seat to be free if its converted...

n fr the rest, i think IIML has come out with such a long list taking into account last year scenario....last year outta 350 ppl in first list ,i heard only 80-90 joined....thats y they had to come out with 2 more lists......so to avoid that, i think this time they hv issued a long waiting list.....AFAIK, arnd 200 shud be converted easily this time...

ATb to all

i'm w/l 240 any chances???????

wandringdervish Says
i'm w/l 240 any chances???????

keep ur fingers crossed buddy....u never know....last year 350 + 150 + 100 were cleared in 3 lists AFAIK....so this time depends on hw many initial calls hv been issued....bt i say u got a decent chance, seriously....

ATb

Well L didn't consider me good enough even for WL no 500!:( Anyways what i feel that this yr the WL may not clear upto the mark it cleared last time.One factor we all r forgetting is that L gave single call to many ppl this time ( ppl who were in the range of 98-99 %ile).Many of them had no other calls. So if they have converted L ,they'll surely be joining it.This was not the case last yr.So many ppl who had converted L had got calls from A,B & C and hence wait-list cleared upto a high no. But this may not be the case this yr.this is strictly my opinion and I sincerely hope all u ppl clear the wait-list.All the best.

Hullo puys..

This is my first post... though i have been following PG for sum time now..

This year my cat performace wasnt gud..only IIM L call.. that too waitlisted at 300 odd..

Converted FMS though..

My quandary now is:
I am only 20 yrs old..doing final yr engineeering..Ive had pretty gud performances in many of the simcats..though dint perform well finally.. i believe if i take the chance next yr for IIM A,B,C.. maybe my fortunes would improve.

I am placed in a software company.

So do i give another shot at CAT this year? If so should i join the job..
Should i sit at home? OR should i join FMS AND give CAT this year?

Ive had pretty good acads throughout and gud extracurrics too..

Any advice from fellow people and seniors on pagalguy wud be helpful

Hullo puys..

This is my first post... though i have been following PG for sum time now..

This year my cat performace wasnt gud..only IIM L call.. that too waitlisted at 300 odd..

Converted FMS though..

My quandary now is:
I am only 20 yrs old..doing final yr engineeering..Ive had pretty gud performances in many of the simcats..though dint perform well finally.. i believe if i take the chance next yr for IIM A,B,C.. maybe my fortunes would improve.

I am placed in a software company.

So do i give another shot at CAT this year? If so should i join the job..
Should i sit at home? OR should i join FMS AND give CAT this year?

Ive had pretty good acads throughout and gud extracurrics too..

Any advice from fellow people and seniors on pagalguy wud be helpful

My Friend
I am someone who feels taht u must deifnitely take up employment as that will allow you to do 2 things
---> Create a favourable profile for you
---> You will grow as a person with the experience which is very important as u will be in a corporate environment and gain in understanding which will help you with the GD PIs next year around

Just my 2 pence you may obviously make the decision yourself

hey 1 of my friends is wl 143...wat r the chances????plz a quick reply

bumba0tito Says
:( 😞 I am waitlisted 21 in the SC category.Do I stand any chance of getting in?
hey is there any seperate list for SC/ST bcoz site there is only link for waitlisted candidates...getting confused ... i m waitlisted 287....
well, m wl 148 at IIML....after my best GD of all , was hoping fr a convert.....bt newayz, nt gonna join even if i convert....goin to IIMC PGDCM....so guyz, u can assume this seat to be free if its converted...

n fr the rest, i think IIML has come out with such a long list taking into account last year scenario....last year outta 350 ppl in first list ,i heard only 80-90 joined....thats y they had to come out with 2 more lists......so to avoid that, i think this time they hv issued a long waiting list.....AFAIK, arnd 200 shud be converted easily this time...

ATb to all

Would like to know the source of the stats.

Guys, its quite impos to guess hw many in da WL wil clear cos thrz no info reg 1st list. IIMs nevr giv out such info & it is nebody's guess as to hw many in WL wil get thro. So, if u r speculating, just say so. Dont make it sound authentic & giv false hopes/alarms.

Last yr da WL (which came out aftr 2 lists) cleared til 99 (AFAIK). I dont wanna speculate & mislead ppl. So guys, jus hang in thr. Good Luck.
thisisme2 Says
hey 1 of my friends is wl 143...wat r the chances????plz a quick reply

can u guys plz tell me wt r they of my pal wl@143