IIM L Waitlist

Ppl… Does IIM L have a waitlist this time (mostly it shud…) any news reg it…guys please help…itz my only hope… Got all 6 calls but failed to convert ABCLK… :disappointed: 99.5% and GOD knows why… Ashwin

Ppl..

Does IIM L have a waitlist this time (mostly it shud..) any news reg it...guys please help..itz my only hope..

Got all 6 calls but failed to convert ABCLK.. 😞
99.5% and GOD knows why..

Ashwin

hi guyz!!!

thank god someone started this thread. anyone has any info about this?? L was my only call, really feeling bad after not converting it 😞

i too wanted 2 ask the same question. Does L have a waiting list.. This is my only call and am pretty disappointed abt being rejected outright!!!!!!!!!!!

i had I and K .. not converted K. Do any of the iims have a waitlist?

me pretty dejected lets see wht happens

How many final calls have been given by IIM L.It will help us in finding out if the waitlist will move or not once they come out.Anybody having connections in IIM L please help.

I called up IIML regarding the WL.

He only said that the WL has not been declared, but will come out on 24th.

guys jus prayin L does have a waitlist.. and hey bro tnx for that reassuring news tat L does have a waitlist .... praying for my last hope

I can imagine how bad u all must be feeling,(cz i cudnt convert B and am waiting for the waiting list too ) All my wishes with u all .. ...Thank God, i converted L ...

Ppl

Rather than a ranked waiting list, L is said to release a 2nd list after the final date for fee submission (May end prolly). In some other post I remember reading that L calls people even after registration to fill up the seats. Someone had also put up the number of calls given by ABC last year, C was arnd 500 so L will probably be higher if you count both 1st and 2nd lists.

So don't lose hope yet.

There were 3 waitlists at Lucknow in CAT 2001. Any idea if they still release 'em?

Hi all

As soon as I had keyed in my No..the response was that I have not been selected.Does evry1 get that message(ppl who havnt got) or is there any hint reg. the Second List

Does anyone know the number of admits given out by L (I hope they dont do something like Cal..)

Throw lotsa light upon this...

Ashwin (in a fix reg . I )

thank god, somone started this thread ..

Couldn't convert B and L. Got thru K.

L site said - No entry in database etc. I hope they comeup with wait lists pretty soon (offcourse that won't be till they find vacancies from 1st list)

just hoping 😐

- Nil.

Sorry, Your Name is not in the IIML Selection list

Hey Nil
this is the message I got...did u get a different message, as i had asked
previously..

Ashwin

Hey Nil
previously..

Ashwin

hey buddy i too got the same message and basically it means that we arent in the first list off iiml and ..yes i mailed the admissions officer and he said that the waitlist would be out on 22nd may ... prayin that i get a call ..ekpping my fingers , hands, legs and almost everything crossed .....

Hey Nil
previously..

Ashwin

Hey Ashwin man, I'm working in the IT industry for 5 yrs. All such messages mean the same to me by now.
BTW I too got the same message, don't worry I don't have a father-in-law as the IIML director to put me in a special list (oh I wish I had now)

- Nil.

Hi

Ima fresher..big bro', nway i heard dat abt 80% of de people who joined last yr. around..were from the second and de further lists.. how far is dat true?

Hope I have LUCK atleast NOW

Ashwin

Hi

Ima fresher..big bro', nway i heard dat abt 80% of de people who joined last yr. around..were from the second and de further lists.. how far is dat true?

Hope I have LUCK atleast NOW

Ashwin

You know what I guessed 'bout you being a fresher. Are you asking me to raise my hopes for L now (going by your info of Wait Lists)?? Are you sure ... hey some IIML mates, can you concur for the number of waiting lists ...

Nil.

Did anyone (ANYONE!) here get a wait list number in IIM L ?? I hope not.