IIM-L IPMX 2020-21 One year full time MBA - Official Thread

This group is for discussion related to information and queries regarding admission to one year full time MBA - IPMX ( International Programme in Management for Executives)

This is a one-year, full-time, post-graduate programme in management for mid/ senior level professionals to prepare them for the top roles in business organizations. The programme was started in the year 2008 and is accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA).
A valid GMAT score is a prerequisite for applying to this programme.

Eligibility Criteria:

Executives with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA;

GMAT score for test taken during November 16, 2014 – November 15, 2019, for Round 1 applicants, and January 26, 2015 – January 25, 2020, for Round 2 applicants;”

A minimum of 5 years of full-time post-qualification (after graduation) managerial experience as on March 31, 2020;

(Managerial or Professional Experience Certificate or Pay Slips would be required as proof)
(The Programme is open to executives of all nationalities. There is no fee for applying to the programme.  )

https://www.linkedin.com/school/iimlucknowipmx/
http://www.iiml.ac.in/ 

Has anyone received the shortlist mail yet?

The interview shortlist mail is somehow going to the spam folder in GMail. Please check for the same. I got mine today.

Congratulations to shortlisted candidates. If you require Mock Interviews with alumni to prepare for the upcoming interviews, PM me.  (Limited slots) 

Hi everyone! I'm a bit confused on what topics can we expect in WAT. Can anyone please provide some insights here?

How were the interviews, guys? If I can be of any help as a current student, do let me know. #payingitforward :)

IPMX IIM LUCKNOW : When the results will be out for R1

Any idea about the result of R1 IIML IPMX??

IPMX results came

Can I know my WAT/PI score ?

Anyone applying in R2 raise your ✋

What is the minimum score needed for IIM-L IPMX ? Also, what is the quetion asked to recommender ? Do they mention program name ?

Hi team I realized i entered cgpa instead of sgpa in my gdpi form...i hv both mentioned on each marksheet...my overall cgpa is correct in the form what should i do???

Hi.. for phase 2 will the shortlist be declared today?

Is Round 2 result out ?

Is round 2 shortlist out??

Hi there. I' m in a confusion. IPMX or IIM Indore EPGP? Can  anybody help take a judicious decision?

Congratulations to shortlisted candidates. If you require Mock Interviews with alumni to prepare for the upcoming interviews, PM me.  (Limited slots) 

Some key points to remember for the Interview :

1) Read through your application and essay and be ready to explain each sentence
2) Prepare commonly asked question (NO rote learning)
3) Do not Lie; interviewers can catch you very very quickly
4) Try to be concise and follow a structure in your answers (Long answers that are not to the point are not appreciated)
5) Be calm and Confident

Regards,
Tridisha 

Phase 2 candidates - How was your interview experience ?