IIM Kozhikode new calls

hi all, IIMK has increased the no. of seats from 120 to 180 . Because of this waitlist has been cleared and some new people have been given calls . I have got the final call in this list :: . Al lthe best to everyone. You can check up on this …

hi all,
IIMK has increased the no. of seats from 120 to 180 . Because of this waitlist has been cleared and some new people have been given calls . I have got the final call in this list . Al lthe best to everyone. You can check up on this no. - 0495-2809213 .

Yeah me in too!!!

Now in I vs K vs IBM dilemna....

guys how did u come 2 knw abt the calls? Has it been updated in the database tht can be accessed via the online link?

Hi guys
Me also in !!!!!!!!!!
Now i am in the same dilemma I VS K ..........
what to do????????????
Can anyone please hlp me out.I have already deposited 30000 at I.
Please help me out

hahahha!

as John Travolta says in Face-off >>> What a predicament!

Its nice to see 2 of my batchmates frm IIM-I here in this dilemma...well, I join thee in this quest for the right choice... though, in this case, i think it comes down to a personal preference above all else...cuz they are sooo equally balanced...

enjoy the choice!

Payne

i'm not joining IIMK . joining IIT Bombay . All the Best to everyone.

Rahul

hahahha!

as John Travolta says in Face-off >>> What a predicament!

Its nice to see 2 of my batchmates frm IIM-I here in this dilemma...well, I join thee in this quest for the right choice... though, in this case, i think it comes down to a personal preference above all else...cuz they are sooo equally balanced...

enjoy the choice!

Payne

Ha ha... So u following me here also

Come to the dark side darling and together we shall rule the 'God's own country'

then go to I. I seems to have a better rep too!, except if you are in IT>

Hi guys
Me also in !!!!!!!!!!
what to do????????????
Please help me out

me in too...

yet to get the letter from iim k . they said they have dispatched it on 2nd evening.. waiting anxiously for it :grin:

guys, thru wat medium get the confirmation abt final call? Phone, e-mail, online or courier?

Guys
I know the K call was a present surprise for some ... Congrats to all of you!

For those who are now in a dilemna, GL ...may you take the best decision.

But guys, if there is anyone out here who has paid up in I and now decides not to join, please do take a minute to go here and poll. There are ppl waiting for the I list to move and this data would help them calculate their chances better.

Fragileninja, amitbhatnagar, stingrae.......guys pls do vote there in case you decide not to join IIM I.

Guys
Fragileninja, amitbhatnagar, stingrae.......guys pls do vote there in case you decide not to join IIM I.

Yeah sure dear... All the best to you!
Hi guys
Me also in !!!!!!!!!!
what to do????????????
Please help me out

Heard they have a faculty problem. Five or so good faculty members have moved on. Why on earth are they increasing the intake......

I got invitation from yahoo groups and called them up and got the confirmation.

Guys whoever get the letter first please let me know me know the details also as It will take atleast a week till I get the same as I hv already left bangalore. Please tell the amnt of draft and where to send the same.

anand.v Says
guys, thru wat medium get the confirmation abt final call? Phone, e-mail, online or courier?
deepthroat Says
Heard they have a faculty problem. Five or so good faculty members have moved on. Why on earth are they increasing the intake......

Dude..plz check up on ur facts before posting crap...there never was a faculty problem. Some faculty have moved out...but many more have joined! I donno why people only highlight the first fact (mostly these being ppl from other bschools!!)..in fact, some of the new faculty joining are real stars... The director of NITIE, god of operations teaching and a guy who is known internationally as the last word in DOE - Tapan Baghchi is joining the Ops dept as faculty...then another chap from MIT-Sloan is coming down from the US to join as faculty.

The diro is more than aware of the increased faculty reqts and we have had new people coming on board since March..in fact IIMK has gone furthur than most bschools in India to look for faculty from abroad and thru the Fulbright program..Dr. Peter Haug - from Case Western in the US came down to take a couple of subjects for first years..so did another chap from New Zealand and both were amazing.
In terms of infrastructure, nothing comes close to the campus we have...even the hostel rooms for the additional 60 guys are ready....with everyone getting a single room!! The increased size will result in better batch diversity, a better atmosphere on campus and a larger pool of applicants for companies to choose from (which they have always wanted). In short..we are more than ready for the increase in intake...a step which is gonna do wonders for IIMKs already fast growing stature.

....and there was Dr. Carter who took 2 very specialized courses in finance in the computational finance area....
its true some faculties have shifted base...but then some of them are also coming back as visiting profs to take courses....

guys have a life and plzz check your facts before writing craps...

btw, CONGRATULATIONS to all the new futchas....welcome to God's own campus...

cheers
Sandy

hi guys

i also thru in the second list . joining...

anyone joining IIMK , you can contact me at [email protected]

rgds

Gaurav