IIM Kozhikode EPGP Batch 11 (2018-2020)

Information About the Admission to the batch 11

Admissions are now open for the 11th Batch of ePGP from IIM Kozhikode

IIM K EPGP is a 2yr executive program that is accredited by renowned AMBA(Association of MBA’s), which represents the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education and is earned only by the best programmes globally. This program benefits working professionals who would like to fast track their careers by

- Building their leadership and management competence,
- Enhancing their personal brand and
- Further growing their professional network

Salient Outcomes of IIM K EPGP 

Number 1 - IIM K EPGP improves your personal brand

·You will be an IIM alumnus, specifically of IIM Kozhikode, an institution ranked among the top 5 Indian Business schools and a pioneer in starting the Executive program of this kind in India and Asia-Pacific

Beautiful campus awaits its 2018 candidates for the oldest EPGP proram from any IIM .Admissions are now open !!

The duration of the EPGP is two academic years split into seven quarters. The structure of the EPGP is divided into 3 modules, viz. 

Module 1: Foundation and Functional Core Courses. 

Module 2: Electives.

Module 3: Compulsory Courses 

Each course in the EPGP is structured around the concept of credits. Each credit represents 9 hours of contact sessions, such that, a full course of 3 credits requires 27 hours of classroom instruction and interaction. Participants should note that each hour of instruction would normally require at least another three hours of preparation on their own.  

IIM K EPGP improves your personal brand

·         You will be an IIM alumnus, specifically of IIM Kozhikode, an institution ranked among the top 5 Indian Business schools and a pioneer in starting the Executive program of this kind in India and Asia-Pacific

·         The program is accredited by renowned AMBA (Association of MBA’s). So, you will represent a professional possesing the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education

·         You will be among the few select MBA aspirants who will be selected through an elaborate and rigorous selection process of IIM K, proving your intellectual prowess and professional achievement .

More Information : https://goo.gl/forms/DLJcUtQEA4PIdIKs1 

Continous Learning is necessary 

Hi.. I'm appearing for the Sept 2018 exams. Can someone provide some tips or help with their previous experiences?

We are here to share all info about the Admission Process 

Expression of Interest for Admissions  https://goo.gl/forms/DLJcUtQEA4PIdIKs1

IIMK ePGP Admission Help Process !! How Would you like it to go for ePGP11 ?

• Meeting Existing ePGP10 Batch Student
  • Information over Call
  • Meeting Course Advisor
  • Meeting Existing ePGP9 Batch Student

0 voters

Do ePGP courses offer placement opportunity ?

How good is it, if I want to switch my current company after doing the course ?

Results are out. Congratulations to all the admits.

I had words with an ex colleague who did this course. He told me that classes can be on weekdays too, it's not always weekends. So for working folks like me .it's a challenge. Expect at least 3 classes a week. Another thing he pointed out was doing group assignments is tough as it's non residential course( I myself feel the same). I also asked him about market value of the brand to which he replied that it doesn't add so much value to ur resume it all depends on individual. I am now rethinking whether I should accept the offer or not.

Hii, I am willing to join this year. Whether these classes are available in online and we can avail it at any time or we need to go the particular center for online class ( interactive learning center).

Can any1 knows when is d first year exam result of IIM MBA 2018 TH batch

Hi,

I wanted to know more about IIM-Kozhikode's Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management and Analytics (EPGCITMA) programme.

1) What is the course like?

2) How does it add value to a person's profile and career?

Is there an alumni in this group who can help?