IIM K selected guys who've got luckier - please post

Request all having confirmed calls frm IIM K but not joining to post here, it’ll help WaitListed Guys (lik ME!!)

Request all having confirmed calls frm IIM K but not joining to post here, it'll help WaitListed Guys (lik ME!!)

A query 4 the seniors out ther:

I heard IIM K Waitlisters can hope 2 get in...even last year some of them did make it.

But I see the IMS, TIME guys saying on their sites they got 100-200+ guys(& gals!) having calls from IIM K...

They have jus 120-180 seats... have they given out so many confirmed calls...or are IMS, TIME going way overboard!!!!!!!!

hi...my first post....well i have got final calls from b,c,l and k ....probably headed for b..if that
helps...gud luk to u all....

I'm posting this on behalf of my friend Vaidyanath S. Iyer. He cleared both K and C. Obviously joining C.

So, one number up for WL people in K.

Rick.

I have got a call from IIM L.
so joining L

Theres already a thread for this.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/joining-iim-k-or-not-25008215

Rgds
Kartik.

A query 4 the seniors out ther:

I heard IIM K Waitlisters can hope 2 get in...even last year some of them did make it.

But I see the IMS, TIME guys saying on their sites they got 100-200+ guys(& gals!) having calls from IIM K...

They have jus 120-180 seats... have they given out so many confirmed calls...or are IMS, TIME going way overboard!!!!!!!!

Yup all instis(except perhaps A) give buffer calls that is they give out more no of final calls than reqd depending upon the attrition expected.....So K should have given out atleast 200 calls (my guess).

Cheers

Kartik.

converted ACLK so far.

will be joining A.

so one wait-lister, enjoy

mad.

Some more info...for Waitlisted only!

Those shortlisted have been asked to submit 45,000 Rs and the Admit form, with Course Completion Certis by 2nd May

So if u're very hopeful BUT waitlisted (or vice versa), make sure u hav the dough and the certis ready ANYTIME after 2nd May

Yup. Congrats guys. Me also not joining K.

All the best. Treat milegi kya ????

Taran