IIM Indore waitlisters

Hi, I am surprised :wow: that no thread for iimi waitlisters has been started though there are iiml,k,a waitlisters threads. I searched forum and came across last year IIMI waitlist thread. Pls read. umeede badh jaati hain: :: . Last ye…

Hi,
I am surprised :wow: that no thread for iimi waitlisters has been started though there are iiml,k,a waitlisters threads.
I searched forum and came across last year IIMI waitlist thread. Pls read.
umeede badh jaati hain: . Last year IIMI came out with waitlist on 25Apr(1st w/l) and 7th may (2nd w/l)
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/waiting-for-iimindore-waitlist-25008355

Well, i am waitlisted in IIMI only (C,L,K have kicked me:( ). And this wait till 1st may is quite agonizing.:neutral:
Is the news that IIMI seats are increasing to 180 from 120 true. Also are B,C,L increasing seats because that would have a cascading effect on IIMI waitlist.

IIMI seniors and other iimi waitlisted puys please answer these queries.

Hi,
I am surprised :wow: that no thread for iimi waitlisters has been started though there are iiml,k,a waitlisters threads. Mods , if there is any thread (for 2006) please close this thread. (and redirect me )
I searched forum and came across last year IIMI waitlist thread. Pls read.
umeede badh jaati hain: . Last year IIMI came out with waitlist on 25Apr(1st w/l) and 7th may (2nd w/l)
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/waiting-for-iimindore-waitlist-25008355

Well, i am waitlisted in IIMI only (C,L,K have kicked me:( ). And this wait till 1st may is quite agonizing.:neutral:
Is the news that IIMI seats are increasing to 180 from 120 true. Also are B,C,L increasing seats because that would have a cascading effect on IIMI waitlist.

IIMI seniors and other iimi waitlisted puys please answer these queries.

PS: Mods , especially Wayne , I thought starting a thread for waitlist is better than continuing on IIMI result thread.

Hmm...so you finally started one. So did I for K.....Anyways. This is to all the other fellas who are going to Join any other B school than K and have a converted K call...please leave a mark on the IIMK Waitlisters thread! We want to know how many have a chance.....

so dkm, u finally found out hw to do it.....newayz, me too wl in I....bt count me out....

ATb

IMPORTANT -- ATTN: .
IIMs ARE GOING FOR MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT GRADS SET AT 50%.
KINDLY START A NEW THREAD AND DO SOMETHING, OTHERWISE WE WILL BE KICKED OUT OFF CAT'06 ANYWAYS.
IMPORTANT -- ATTN: .
IIMs ARE GOING FOR MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT GRADS SET AT 50%.
KINDLY START A NEW THREAD AND DO SOMETHING, OTHERWISE WE WILL BE KICKED OUT OFF CAT'06 ANYWAYS.

what do u plan to do abt it ?

me too WL at iim i.. its quiet painful as no number have been provided using which we cud guaze our chances..
in dat thread ppl get themselves cleared till 29th june....:wow:...holla never knew dat it gets so late...nd wats this thing abt multiple waiting lists at I??

yeah dude,multiple w/l,dont know what that intends to mean,but it is not for creatin a sense of security in one's mind.
a guy i know,had attended 2weeks at mdi,when call from ind came to him,and guess what he went,
i think best option for us will be to criticize and blabber like drunkards (waitin at iim doors)

yeah dude,multiple w/l,dont know what that intends to mean,but it is not for creatin a sense of security in one's mind.
a guy i know,had attended 2weeks at mdi,when call from ind came to him,and guess what he went,
i think best option for us will be to criticize and blabber like drunkards (waitin at iim doors)

that will be like keeping a fool's hope as said in ur signature. But thats what we can do till situation get cleared on 1st May.

Have Indore, not taking it up!

thank u SHRUTZ!!!!!

I am waitlisted tooand I guess 9 more days to go before we have some idea of what is going to happen to us.

Me too waitlisted at I.
Also waitlisted #351 at L....
Converted MDI and need to deposit the fees by 1st may....
Anybody has an idea about the number of calls in the first list at I ????

I have a final call from IIMI... but not taking it..
So that is good news for u folks!!!

Best wishes,
Yogi

have Indore call...right now taking it up...If L converts,,,then will leave I seat and will immedaitely inform on the thread...L WL number is 276...pleeeeease pray for me...

dats true that indore comes out with wl pretty late than colleges like MDI becoz its interviews are also held later.

I also deposited fee at MDI last year and then had to forego a large chunk of it since i had to come to I and same was with other two guys who lost much more than me since they had started with acads at MDI. so gusy this is all part of game since an IIM is an IIM and such opportunities dont come again and again.

So take decisions playing safe and at same time dont worry about money lost at diff colleges since this ll be nothing when you start earning the moolah

parry

alokgoel Says
have Indore call...right now taking it up...If L converts,,,then will leave I seat and will immedaitely inform on the thread...L WL number is 276...pleeeeease pray for me...

got I call.. but joinin C ...ATB to all waitlisters

hi all

me too like dkm007 cud not convert any of the 4 calls, cud only manage to get waitlisted in I :satisfie: . getting really anxious as i did not apply anywhere else.
so far nobody seems to have any clue abt no. of final calls and waitlisted candidates.
and is it true that the batch size is going to be 180 this time?
seniors any guesses for the above stats?
i had called up the adm office to confirm my result and asked him my status, he told me that ill get to know that after apr 25th.

@alok: yaar , u converted mdi, iimi and waitlisted in iiml, in a better situation than me. I sincerely pray that u convert IIML and leave seat for us.

@parry : i went thru last year iimi waitlist thread and read ur posts. u understand our situation better than anyone else. it would be great help if u can tell something about seats increase in IIMI.

@aditya931: have hope buddy. the guy at admin office told me to call after 28th apr. thats the last day for submitting fees.

hi all

me too like dkm007 cud not convert any of the 4 calls, cud only manage to get waitlisted in I :satisfie: . getting really anxious as i did not apply anywhere else.
so far nobody seems to have any clue abt no. of final calls and waitlisted candidates.
and is it true that the batch size is going to be 180 this time?
seniors any guesses for the above stats?
i had called up the adm office to confirm my result and asked him my status, he told me that ill get to know that after apr 25th.

Hi Aditya,

Yes the batch size is being increased to 180 from this year onwards.

I am in touch with the admissions office and will update you guys as soon as I get some details.

Regarding multiple waitlists...Yes IIM I does come out with more than 1 waitlist..as has been pointed out earlier....a few people could also expect to be called just before the program starts.

Thanks,

Wayne