IIM-Indore-Five Year Integrated Postgraduate Programme in Management 2011-16

Now join an IIM just after your intermediate or 12th class. IIM indore launches Five Year Integrated Postgraduate Programme in Management at Indore and UAE campus simultaneously. Check out the notification for the 2011-16 session Indor…

Now join an IIM just after your intermediate or 12th class.
IIM indore launches Five Year Integrated Postgraduate Programme in Management at Indore and UAE campus simultaneously.

Check out the notification for the 2011-16 session

Indore campus:

Indian Institute of Management Indore - IPGP

UAE campus

Indian Institute of Management Indore - IPGP UAE

Hey,

Thanks for starting this thread ..

I saw the ad in TOI today and was surprised to see the announcement of these courses by IIM I .. Was this all in the pipeline ?

Do you have any idea about the UAE campus ??? I am more interested in knowing about the 2 year PGP course IIM I is offering at UAE ..

Cheers!

That is a good news 😃
Very guud news
will tell my sister

But tell me when is SAT conducted?
never heard of this exam

SAT is not mandatory as posted in the eligibility criteria, its just an option
But in case one is interested in taking SAT, please visit collegeboard.com it has got all the information
SAT is Scholastic Aptitude Test conducted by ETS/College Board, mainly used as a requirement for undergrad admission in US Universities
for any other info you can PM me, I have previous experience of taking SAT so can help you with that
Its a pretty good move no doubt, but how far successful it will be is there to be seen

Edit: Fee for the programme for the first 3 years would be Rs.300,000 per annum and for next two years would be Rs.500,000 per annum.
That comes to around 19L :wow:

Details available @ IPGP: Five Year Integrated Postgraduate Programme in Management (IIM Indore) | Gradebook.in

may i knw something abt the PGP course offerred at IIMI UAE?
and what shall be the value ,placements of the college.?

plzz if any1 cud upload d application form, and d address to send it ,thnxx in advance

Check out the notification for the 2011-16 session

Indore campus:

http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/pages/programmes_main/ipgp.php

the link s not opening, nor is the official site of IIM I.

i tried quite a few times. so if neone has the details of the entrance exam of d IPGP, plz PM me.
ankit9doshi Says
It's an interesting concept. What is good is that you can quit after 3 years and do your MBA elsewhere too!

how shud we apply d site of iim i is not opening ????

The IIM Indore link is now working and applications can be downloaded from http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/media/pdf/ipgp/IPGP-Application%20form.pdf

Could people at IIM I confirm what is to be the placement process for this course..definitely an interesting move:)

seems iim had to pull out its 3 yrs exit plan for students and they will no more offer undergraduate degree after 3 yrs ... just read updates on IIM Indore, IPGP: 5 Year Integrated Postgraduate Programme in Management 2011-16 Gradebook.in Forum

check this out .....

Please let me know ...how to approach for IPM in IIM Indore after completing my boards????