IIM indore executive MBA call getter 2007

Hey, I have Got Call from IIM Indore Executive MBA Requesting all call getter to come together

Hey, I have Got Call from IIM Indore Executive MBA

Requesting all call getter to come together

Hey, I have Got Call from IIM Indore Executive MBA

Requesting all call getter to come together

Hello Gsn,

Congratulations on the call.. I am currently in the PGP course at IIM I. Would be glad to answer any queries you have, Also you may want to go through the thread on IIM I GD PI Call getters.

wishing you the very best for the process ahead

Can You provide me The details of the Executive Placement cause i have Multiple calls

need to know more about the same

IIM I Executive, IIFT Call, FMS Expected .

well this is the link to the exec pgp website..
IIM Indore - Student Website for Executive Post-Graduate Program (ExePGP)

it should have all the details you need.

Hi Pranav

I have a call for the exec-pgp at iim indore .
Any inputs on how the PI's are ? and how best to prepare for it?

I hear there are talks about increasing the number of intakes for this course this year onwards, ( from 35 to 50) is this confirmed ?

And one more q, wahts the ratio of seats to calls for exec-pgp?
Please respond.

Thanks in advance !
NGK

Hi Pranav

I have a call for the exec-pgp at iim indore .
Any inputs on how the PI's are ? and how best to prepare for it?

I hear there are talks about increasing the number of intakes for this course this year onwards, ( from 35 to 50) is this confirmed ?

And one more q, wahts the ratio of seats to calls for exec-pgp?
Please respond.

Thanks in advance !
NGK

Hello,

As for the Personal Interviews if i am correct they should be held at the time of the GD PI for PGP students. SO i am sure that you can expect a lot about the reponsibilities to u held at your workplace, also why the mBA program and what are ur further career objectives are very important questions.

How will this program help you with ur future goals is another important question.

At the same time though academics wont be asked for u (my guess is 5 years is too much time to remember anything) you must have a few things to speak about when it comes to your hobby, your interests and certain leaisure time activites.

Thats about it from my end regarding the interview.

As for the other details you may try and call up the admissions office. THey are generally helpful with the information on the intake for the next batch, they may not be as forthcoming about the ratio of calls though. As for me i have little clue on this.

ALl the best

PrAnAv